Issue with Pistons and Protection Stones

Started by AustinAyers105, June 17, 2015, 07:05:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AustinAyers105

So, Jahona was fixing up my house from when the wither busted it all up right? I mentioned to him that someone said they had used pistons to move my blocks. Jahona stated that it was impossible to do that to someone's claimed land. So, a few weeks later, I tested that. I got someone else, gave them a sticky piston and a lever and had them place it 2 blocks away from my house. I then had them switch the lever and the piston went forward and touched my house. They then switched it again, and the piston retracted, bringing back a block with it.

So, Jahona, could you please fix this issue? I'd rather not be griefed  secretly (or in any form for that matter) :P

Jaysers

... Well he's determined, I'll give him that.
"To regret is to make an experience that of suffering. I do not regret the time spent, but rather wish it was spent on something else."

Jahona

Ok I went on and tested further.  You can't push blocks into a protected region with a piston.  You can use a sticky piston to pull a block out of a region.  I've looked and there is currently no way to block plulling a block out of a protected region.  Move your walls in by 1 and people won't be able to grab them with a sticky piston.  I've checked both the protection stones plugin and WorldGuard and there is not a setting to prevent this.  Sorry for misleading you but I was talking about regular pistons when we talked last.  Blame notch for sticky piston mechanics.
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!