Started by Jahona, April 19, 2016, 03:41:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazestorm15

Lie and waits The League of Assains!

http://imgur.com/a/hlj0K

cords= -1117,14,612

zincman360

Duel on Mustafar
Pitting the famous Obi-Wan Kenobi vs. Anakin "Slow" Walker (courtesy of Kraw's great nicknaming).

kesteve

Greetings everyone, it's been a while!

Here's my entry: Nomanisan Island. (The Incredibles)

Don't forget to explore the build! =)

It is located at: -1422/101/130

"The unexamined life is not worth living." ~ Socrates

Sow a thought, reap an act;
Sow an act, reap a habit;
Sow a habit, reap a character;
Sow a character, reap a destiny.

Butlerbandit

What's my name?!"

"Oh, I'll spell it out for you."

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Held Together by Duct Tape

Emperor_Quimby

Quote from: Butlerbandit on May 20, 2016, 11:45:59 PM
What's my name?!"

"Oh, I'll spell it out for you."

10/10 best washing product and build.

Jahona

Times up.  I'll be judging sometime this weekend.
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

Jahona

Decisions Decisions.

Butler gets honorable mention for making me laugh till it hurts.
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

Jahona

Ok this was a tough decision between Sifitis and Kesteve.  I love both of the builds. 

1st Place:
Brad Birds "The Incredibles" is a movie that is long over due for a sequel.  The detail of the island, while scaled down, is great.  The dining room inside of the volcano.  The rocket lifting off and the plane being shot down are just a few.

2nd Place:
Helicarrier.  This thing is huge and beautiful and I love it.  The exterior is nicely detailed although it's got gulf stream jets instead of quin jets but I'm just nit picking.

3rd Place:
Avengers Tower.  The exterior like the helicarrier is beautiful.  It looks like it was pulled from the movie.  Looking at what you were using for reference I understand a bit but It feels to short to me.

Kesteve get in touch with me to claim your prize.  Currently Overwatch won't let you gift the game, but this might change later this week.