How to register and apply

Started by Butlerbandit, February 04, 2013, 05:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butlerbandit

So, you're trying to register on the forums and apply for building rights on the servers?
Here before you is a comprehensive guide to becoming a member of the Insomniac Servers.

Registering on the forums:

Your first step to registering on the forums is to click the "register" button.

[spoiler][/spoiler]
<- Click me for a picture!
(This can either be found in the upper right hand corner of the page amidst the login bar, or on the menu bar around the upper middle of your screen.)

Your next step is to "read" and accept the registration agreement.

[spoiler][/spoiler]
This is fairly straightforward, just click the little button at the bottom that says "I accept the terms of the agreement"

After this, you'll want to fill out any and all applicable information.
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Please try to make your username the same as your Minecraft username, if possible.

After this is complete, you will have an email sent to the address you listed in the registration.
(so please use your real email). In the e-mail will be a link used to activate your account.

And that's it! Welcome to the forums!

How to apply for for Builder and Freeman

In order to apply for building rights on one of our state of the art, premier Minecraft Retail servers, you'll need to fill out a simple application. To find the application section of the forums, click this link:

http://insomniacservers.com/index.php/board,31.0.html

Once there, click on the top post entitled: How to Request Building Rights and Template
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Contained in this post, you will find the template used to make your application post, as well as various instructions on how to do it.

After you have thoroughly read the post and copied the template, back out to the "request building rights" page, and click the "New Topic" button in the upper right hand area of the page.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

In this new topic, you can paste the application template, and fill out all the relevant information. When you're done, click "Post". When the relevant superop (they all manage different servers)sees your post, he will either grant or deny you the rank.

(note: it may take a while before an Op sees your post, they have lives too after all!)
Held Together by Duct Tape