Insomniac Anniversary Build-off 2017!

Started by Thrash393, October 24, 2017, 11:26:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrash393

Insomniac Anniversary Build-off for 2017!

When is the Build-off?
The build-off will be on Saturday, November 11th, 2017 at 8pm to 10:30pm EST.  Please try to make it on time... :D

Schedule
8:00PM EST We will be deciding the theme.
8:30pm to 10:30pm EST We will start building

Conditions of Build-off...
Must be builder rank or higher.
This build-off is either going to be singles or doubles depending on the turn out.
This build-off will be postponed if there are not enough people.
This build-off will be 2 hours instead of 1 hour because this is a special build-off.
The winner will be granted the honor of having their name placed upon the pedestal of moderate success.
Use the command: /warp buildoff to get to the event hub.
Recommend using teamspeak but not required. The Insomniac teamspeak ip: is1.is-lost.org
QuoteThey found a glowing hole containing vast amounts of redstone technology. It would be thrashes and kraws secret redstone area. They had it on the border for fear they'd be griefed or messed with. (since these machines would take days tto make (with thier kind of work ethic (speaking for thrash(kinda kraw(mostly thrash)))))

Its A Giant Ass Calculator. That's the name: The A Giant Ass Calculator

Emperor_Quimby

I can make it if we change the date to the next weekend or the one before, as I have an little art exhibition going on the 10-12th november.

It's only if it's not too much trouble of course

jwirth

If i'm available I will definitly try to make it this year! Most of you know me don't expect anything amazing.  ;D
Those that don't know pain can never know true peace!

TheAlmightyVance

wish I was able to make it, I'll be in LA next week sadly :(