VIP/Knight Request

Started by goatofdeparture, August 28, 2020, 01:42:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goatofdeparture

Hello there, I would like to apply for the VIP and Knight ranks on both the Survival and Creative servers

1) What is your Minecraft username, and are you currently Builder rank?
my minecraft name is GoatOfDeparture and I am currently Builder/Freeman. I was promoted Builder/Freeman in December 2017.

2) Why do you want VIP rank, and what would you do with it?
Both of my friends have it (impersisfluff and greenicestatue) and I would like to be able to have the same commands as them when I play since they can set speed and other stuff. Also the server sets my playmode to Survival in my plot so I am unable to freely build in creative when I am at my home plot. It would also make building bigger things like palaces and stuff a little easier, but honestly I dont mind doing that by hand, its not WorldEdit that makes me want to apply, its the other bonuses.

3) How long have you been with our servers, and how active have you been during that time?
I can't recall how long its been but probably at least 4 or 5 years or more. My friends and I played a lot on the Survival server around the 2016?-2017 era and then moved to the Creative server at the end of 2017. And have been playing on and off every few months now. If you check the forum, I have an account under the same name where i posted for builder rank but it was deleted for some reason so I had to make this new one and thats why I dont have much time on this forum account.

4) Have you ever used WorldEdit before?
I know the basics, and have used it, but not often. I know enough not to destroy stuff though.

5) Please post the images or link us to the images of at least 3 of your best builds.
I got a new computer and lost all of my single player worlds, however please accept these very humble things i threw together in my plot on the Creative server before I got switched to survival. I built a lot of cool stuff on Survival server but I haven't played in about a year on there so I would have to try and find it all again. If you really need more pictures I could probably come up with something, but this is all I have on hand right now.

sifitis

Hey GoatOfDeparture,

We appreciate your interest in furthering our community, and are glad to have you building with us.  Both impersisfluff and greenicestatue are active and dedicated members of our community that have both earned their ranks and have vouched that you've been around for a while.  With that in mind, I don't see any problem with granting you the rank of Knight on the survival server.

That said, we are fairly selective with who we give access to VIP on creative.  It's not just a title; it's a significant responsibility that should under no circumstances be taken lightly.  We would be interested in seeing a few more examples of your builds on the creative server before making any decisions.