My Role Playing Game

Started by greenyoshi119, December 19, 2011, 01:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenyoshi119

Ok if we can get enough people for this then we can make the game real but this time I'm gonna need to get a lot of people so you can all get a job and own a shop or something but we can't use bots any more so I will need a job for the following:Builder x2, shop keeper x1-2, warrior x1, priest x1, chef/restraint owner x1, and finally creater/owner x1 (either a vote or me :)) and all together that means I will need...7/8 people and if necessary more if more people wants to play (doubtfully, but hey) of you want to join be on the servers at 7:00ish (if possible) and post on here what job you want if you want to play.
Thank you all and I hope you all enjoy this game.
If i had a nickel, for every time I found a nickel, I'd have a dime every time i found a nickel.

greenyoshi119

I'm probably gonna be the creater person but we can have a vote if necessary because u don't want to turn into a monarchy but a democracy, but we do need a leader if not I can be the priest or warrior I'm cool with both
If i had a nickel, for every time I found a nickel, I'd have a dime every time i found a nickel.

fallen

I would like to be either a warrior or a builder.
Some people are so afraid to die that they never begin to live.  ~Henry Van Dyke

He who doesn't fear death dies only once.  ~Giovanni Falcone

Luke 6:31 says- Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

haze_storm15

i wanna be a warrior or builder

wills20202

greenyoshi119

ok bc so far everyone wants to be warrior (including me :D) you can all have 2 jobs

Juwayyid

I will be the priest!  Hell ya!  er...  Heaven ya?  ah, should I even praise either?  This might be tougher than I thought...  Hellven ya!
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

skloosh

classes ( pick one ): >mage< >warrior< >bezerker< >mage warrior ( battle~mage )< >preist<
factions ( pick two ): >good< >evil< >steampunk< >renegades< >hero< >time traveler< >villager<
races ( pick one or two ): >elf< >orc< >human< >demon< >angel< >vampire< >lycan ( werewolf )< >spirit<
jobs( pick one part time and one full time ): >knight< >builder< >gatherer< >healer< >hunter< >chief< >gunman< >ruler<

all i can think of right now i rearranged some things and added a few ideas hope i helped :D

skloosh: >timetravel renegade< >human< >gunman< >ruler< >mage warrior<

Juwayyid

Me : Hero <> angel <> priest <> healer

Is that right?  Confusing instructions and category selection!
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

fallen

Quote from: ISDF FleetAdmiral Skloosh on December 20, 2011, 02:11:19 PM
classes ( pick one ): >mage< >warrior< >bezerker< >mage warrior ( battle~mage )< >preist<
factions ( pick two ): >good< >evil< >steampunk< >renegades< >hero< >time traveler< >villager<
races ( pick one or two ): >elf< >orc< >human< >demon< >angel< >vampire< >lycan ( werewolf )< >spirit<
jobs( pick one part time and one full time ): >knight< >builder< >gatherer< >healer< >hunter< >chief< >gunman<

I would like to be Warrior, lawful natural villager, Demon Angel (FallenHeaven), part-time (hunter) full time (Builder)
Some people are so afraid to die that they never begin to live.  ~Henry Van Dyke

He who doesn't fear death dies only once.  ~Giovanni Falcone

Luke 6:31 says- Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Juwayyid

You're doing this on the classic servers right? 

You know, the creative beta server is unlocked and those without beta can play it, so maybe you would want to build this game there?

skloosh

oooooooooooooooorr we do terraria.... when we get it up... if we get it up... terrarias much more dynamic for this kind of thing.

greenyoshi119

Quote from: Juwayyid on December 20, 2011, 05:21:45 PM

You know, the creative beta server is unlocked and those without beta can play it, so maybe you would want to build this game there?
how could we play if we dont have beta?

Juwayyid

Actually, I don't know!  But there are tons playing on the creative server right know whom don't have beta.  There must be an area on the forums that explains it.  Also, building rights must be applied for, so do that if you ever want to build there.  Maybe if you request and ask how, someone will tell ya, cause I have no clue!

as42554525

Quote from: greenyoshi119 on December 20, 2011, 06:44:35 PM
Quote from: Juwayyid on December 20, 2011, 05:21:45 PM

how could we play if we dont have beta?

Get minecraftSD you can join without buying it