IS SMP

Started by findena, January 01, 2012, 10:15:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

findena

Okay, so in the post I do not mean to insult anyone, so I apologize in advance for this.

Thor made the server change so commands can not be used. I am sorry, but I do not like this. I died and lost all of my enchanted gear (Diamond sword, Diamond pickaxe, Iron armor, etc.) . We can't use /tpa or /back which is how I lost everything. If I knew this would happen in advance, then I would build closer to the spawn and be more exposed to greifers.(No new players would even be able to know the rules because /help won't work either.) That is why I build so far away. I could not be able to get back to my house in the amount of time that is given between death and the items despawning.(I have slept in my bed and it will not set as my spawn.) I can't use /tpa to get to my friends when they find something amazing that is on the other side of the map. I know this whole change was one purpose but, I again apologize, that I disapprove of this change. This change has made me play Minecraft less then I would usually.

I hope, once again, that this was not insulting to anyone, especially Thor.

I know someone probably hates me for the post.

I am hoping that this could be changed so that the server will gain more players and more time with them.

Thank you, for reading this, and again, please do not be offended but any of my words.

P.S.--If I get a bad response off of this, I will remove it.