Jaw-dropping builds

Started by NickyKim, January 15, 2012, 01:13:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

findena

We need something like a build day, and plan one every month or so and we all get together and build something HUGE like this. Over the time in between each build day we would vote on what to build.
I want some feedback on this idea. I think it could be amazing. With what I have seen of us, I think we can build something that would be even better than some of these!

sifitis

The issue is, that was 16 straight hours, and NONE of us have that long of an attention span
Also, FyreUK is literally the MOST ELITE builders in all of MC (ive seen their application process)
I think it would be wonderful to have a server build day or some other form of shenanigans, but dont expect
it to go on in an idealistic wonderland of castular construction or some other from of nonsense, there WILL be
arguments and such (lol, you notice that in the FyreUK video, the people keep undo/redo-ing other peoples work). If you start, inform me, i have some interesting designs...

jwirth

I wouldnt think that we would have builds that amazing but good builds and the real point of doing this is to keep are community together helping each other being happy and not fighting.
Those that don't know pain can never know true peace!

sifitis

Understood, im just pointing out that qith that many people, arguing is a highly plausible posibility

thealex447

Quote from: sifitis on January 31, 2012, 04:02:37 PM
Also, FyreUK is literally the MOST ELITE builders in all of MC (ive seen their application process)

I think VoxelBox is more selective, and they have COUNTLESS amazing cities and whatnot. They are so serious, admins reserve the right to delete any project at any time they want.

winner321

The voxel box is a straight build your best or dont build at all and leave it is so hard to work on. One guys spent a year getting whitelisted... i have a feeling this will be me aswell. :(
Thirty-six pages of unread messages.
Two hundred fifty-one unread emails.
Six hundred eighty unread spam emails.
Now what would you do about this?