Server

Started by deli71, January 30, 2012, 11:04:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deli71

I need help because my minecraft classic server doesn't allow anyone to go on it...

It keeps saying "Fail! Payers Can't Connect" when I check the port. I'm also using MCStorm so I dont know what to do now...

Any suggestions?

Jahona

Deli it has been the policy in the past to not help with the creation of servers for individual players, I don't see this changing.  There is a decent amount of info out there on this new fangled Internets to help guide you in the creation of a server.  I would suggest try starting over and start simple.
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

bren4q

You're not allowed advertise other servers here, that has always been against PK/IS rules. I removed your server name from your post. If you advertise your server in game you risk being banned.

I see you are already talking about your server in game to other people. That needs to stop right away. You should know better.
Surplus to requirements

deli71

I'm sorry guys i didnt know i was just trying to get some advice... wont happen again.

bren4q

I dont mind helping you getting it running. But I do mind when you tell people in game or on forum "hey come to my server, its called xxxxxxxx"

Your particular error is usually the result of not having Port Forwarding set up on your router.
You need to configure a setting on your router that tells it to forward port 25565 to whatever the IP for your server machine is.
Not really possible to give exact steps since each router brand is different.
Surplus to requirements

Krawkyz

thealex447

You might need mysql on MCstorm. I think mcforge doesn't use mysql, but I might be mixing up names.

If you are hosting this server for just your friends, use hamachi. It requires no port forwarding.

Skitty

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

thealex447

Oh, it might be MCsharp then

deli71

Thanks guys and once again... sorry bren.  :(