jwirth makes a epic build!??? is it end of the world?

Started by jwirth, February 16, 2012, 09:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jwirth

yea some how I made this...if you want to see it in game its on map152

Those that don't know pain can never know true peace!

Krawkyz

We're sorry, but you did not make the rank of advbuilder [denied]

;)

jwirth

oh thanks kraws that really funny. that took me 3 hours to make way to crush my hopes of thinking I finally made something epic :p.
Those that don't know pain can never know true peace!

Krawkyz

You did not meet the requirements of advbuilder. Please read them here: How to Apply

MarcusBoay

The impossible can be possible if you yearn to achieve it. -MB
[spoiler]Practice is good but I'd like to say it is not everything. Some people hit a 'plateau' and they practice for hours and hours but they just don't seem to get any better. It is mental. Escape the fate. There is no destiny because you can make your own. Talent does not exist, or if it does I do not have it. There is no such thing as gifted. If someone can do it, if it's possible, I can do it. You and I can become infinitely better. Maybe natural talent does exist, but it really doesn't matter because i'll overcome it. Fuck talent, fuck biology, and fuck a diceroll. I want to be the best and I'll rise no matter what. It's this psycho attitude which makes me 'so good'. -Wonderland (tf2 pro soldier/rocket jumper)[/spoiler]

Kidd2000

sorry kraw. But you do not reach the legitimate requirements for posting a proper reply

<kidd2000>/smite Krawkyz

bren4q

That looks rather nifty. You also had the beginnings of something cool made underground on map152 as well, last time I saw.
These quiet times are a good opportunity to experiment with builds and other stuff.

Surplus to requirements

Kidd2000

LOL its a mac. Is it like a bio sphere? or dome or hemisphere or something? like a park filled with vegetation and a giant tree in the middle. ooooo

kesteve

It's a great build. I really like the color choices.  :D
"The unexamined life is not worth living." ~ Socrates

Sow a thought, reap an act;
Sow an act, reap a habit;
Sow a habit, reap a character;
Sow a character, reap a destiny.