Skitty's Operation Class

Started by Skitty, November 10, 2011, 08:03:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skitty

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

MarcusBoay

The impossible can be possible if you yearn to achieve it. -MB
[spoiler]Practice is good but I'd like to say it is not everything. Some people hit a 'plateau' and they practice for hours and hours but they just don't seem to get any better. It is mental. Escape the fate. There is no destiny because you can make your own. Talent does not exist, or if it does I do not have it. There is no such thing as gifted. If someone can do it, if it's possible, I can do it. You and I can become infinitely better. Maybe natural talent does exist, but it really doesn't matter because i'll overcome it. Fuck talent, fuck biology, and fuck a diceroll. I want to be the best and I'll rise no matter what. It's this psycho attitude which makes me 'so good'. -Wonderland (tf2 pro soldier/rocket jumper)[/spoiler]

bren4q

Flying shark is no match for Haggar.

Surplus to requirements

Skitty

this is what me and my classmates do when we are in a class with a professor that is extremely laid back and enjoys the finer things in life.

McG

Argh, that high pitched noise throughout the video slowly started to drive me insane.   >:(
Howdy, I'm McG.  Musician/producer, competitive sailor, avid Minecrafter.

Check out my SC page!  If you like what you hear I might be releasing downloads soon.

Sublimity

Which of those guys is you?
I lol'd, by the way :P

Skitty