Vote for new Forum/Group Name

Started by bren4q, November 10, 2011, 09:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skloosh

I Servers it jsut dosent work the acronim should be cool along with the name :/

bren4q

IS is the acronym for the group. But I actually prefer just saying "Insomniac".
"Welcome to Insomniac" has a nice ring to it.
Surplus to requirements

Skittlez

Thanks to all for helping to come up with the ideas and for voting.
Now, for some catchy logos and phrases....  8)
The Server that never sleeps?
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

Juwayyid

Shoulda went with paradox servers!
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

McG

Howdy, I'm McG.  Musician/producer, competitive sailor, avid Minecrafter.

Check out my SC page!  If you like what you hear I might be releasing downloads soon.

Skitty

Quote from: McG on November 14, 2011, 10:12:47 AM
So I'm assuming this is us?
howd you guess? was it the music that is my coming soon index? :^D

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

Sublimity

I think I can try to make a logo for us. Can someone make a sticky where people post ideas? Or just PM them to me.

Skitty

Quote from: Sublimity on November 14, 2011, 11:42:28 AM
I think I can try to make a logo for us. Can someone make a sticky where people post ideas? Or just PM them to me.
im thinking of holding a contest. or might just end up doing it myself. you know. that ol chestnut. i currently have a few projects under-weigh that i will be doing while getting the new forums running

Sublimity

I can help to get the forums up and running, if you'd like. Or I'll just make something in Photoshop and see how that turns out.

bren4q

Aren't the forums up and running already? I mean, we are all talking to each other here on the forum, sooo...
Some tweaks and changes in appearance are needed but this is the foundation of the new forums right here.
Surplus to requirements

Skitty

Quote from: bren4q on November 14, 2011, 12:38:44 PM
Aren't the forums up and running already? I mean, we are all talking to each other here on the forum, sooo...
Some tweaks and changes in appearance are needed but this is the foundation of the new forums right here.
wrong choice of words. sorry i meant the transition to the new home.

Juwayyid

Lets keep the look simple, like these servers, i really enjoy how they are as they are now.  Nice coloring and whatnot
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

Skitty

hey you guys make the servers. we just supply them :)

thealex447

wow haha my suggestion almost won! Bummer that the PK acronym is not wanted.

skloosh

i call for a revote picking 10 out of 20 then 5 out of 10 and so one till we have two names left i think the name were stuck with now is complete and uter crap i dont want to be stuck with it plz revote i hope some ppl agree