*INSOMNIAC QUIZ!

Started by Ejay845, March 08, 2012, 10:05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ejay845

I was going to give a link to where the quiz is, but it's messed up, not working. So all of this is copy and paste. Also I want you to know this was like a year or two ago, and I was kinda messed up then. From here it's all pasted:

[Just saying, there'd be a ban hammer picture here.]

Quiz Name: How Would You Get Banned?
Difficulty Level: Average
Quiz Description:
Mostly A - No wonder you're banned, anger issues

Mostly B - your an angel, probably a miss understanding or your a lier

Mostly C - power abuse, not pleasing, an obvious reason to ban

Mostly D - Your just a minecrafter, wanting to build, and just build. Not trying to get ranks or connect to server drama. 

1.  Hello and welcome, this is not a legit test but just a meer asumption *eh hem*:
If you were really really mad in total rage mode, you would:
a. GRIEF THE WHOLE PLACE
b. I would go to the tnt map and blow away my troubles or just lay back a while off of mincraft or on
c. GRIEF THE WHOLE PLACE and then UNDO IT
d. I would just be on the server quiet building.

2. So your acucsed of griefing, things aren't looking to bright, you would:
a. well I would just troll them! I know I did it so who cares!
b. I would ask for evidence, and say could I have a second chance and that I don't recall doing so
c. I would fight back back with my epic KICK HAMMA
d. I would just say I have my own builds to grief,  just undo it and count it as a second chance. (I didnt paste this, but I think I ment count it as a warning)

3. Who is your fav super op? ~classic servers~(has no correct answer and does not count)(correct / wrong answer chosen at random) [P.S. Not pasted- if you choose other for question 3, make sure when you post your answers you put who]
a. Bren o ya
b. Skitty is a boss
c. Skittlez is epic
d. Jwirth is too cool

4. Same as number 3 just more
a. Evilmaniaman is smart and funny!
b. CTSquirrel is hilarious and smart too!
c. Other
d. I miss powerhouse :(

5. Server has a glitch, and your big build that you have been working on really really really hard is gone when you log back on, you would:
a. GO IN TOTAL RAGE MODE AND KILL / TRAMPLE ANYONE IN MY PATH
b. I would just rebuild it bigger and better! or just rebuild it! or just make a new build!
c. I'D KICK EVERYONE'S A** AND SLAP THEM UNTILL MY HAND IS RED
d. I'd just rebuild it or make another epic build, no biggy

6.  WTF Another server glitch! this time your super op!?!?! you would:
(super ops ignore this lol or pretend youre now....guest or something)
a. HAVE A HELL OF A TIME 
b. I would call a super op to see what happened and/or just do nothing and wait for a superop
c. I'd TROLL and mess with guest and other players! (/impersonate, /possess, /slap,  etc) [P.S. Not Pasted- SuperOps: I would be the guest from hell heh]
d. I would just build as I normally do, it would just make building easier :)

7. So you get denied on a rank you requested, and you worked really really hard on it! all for nothing! you would:
a. EMOTIONALLY BREAK EVERYONE DOWN IN MY PATH - WHY SHOULD I BE THE ONLY ONE IN PAIN
b. I would just try and try again untill I get it, I know I can!
c. I WOULD KICK / BAN ALL THE DA** PEOPLE I SEE
d. I would just keep building, and maybe try again idk

8. Someone is messing with you and your extreemly pissed, you:
a. Use every single da** pun I have to chop their a** down! [P.S. Not pasted- or just fight back with all your might!]
b. I would just ignore them and move on, I think theres a comand for that
c. Kick/Ban that mother f******
d. I just would say w/e and do what  I do - Minecraft

9. who's your fav TA ? [P.S. Not pasted- same as with super op, when you post your answers put which one]
a. NickyKim!
b. Glenn!
c. Krawkyz! *new* [P.S. Not pasted- actually Krawkyz has been TA for a long time, just comes to show how old this is]
d. Other!

10. Almost done!
You get banned from the server, but still have acess to the forums, what would you do?
a. spam the whole place with words of hate and rage and then leave the da** place
b. I would just post a sincere aplogize and ask for my acess back to the servers, and also promise to never do it again
c. I would do all I could to kill and trample them all down underneth me!
d. I would ask to get back on, and if I don't then I will just move on to another server, not a big deal

11.  Your friend gets banned from the server *gasp* what do you do?!?!!
a.  do the exact same thing he did but better! So we get banned together! :<,
b.  I would ask the one who banned him why he was banned and what he did - also I would tell him / her that and then I would keep em up on the server news
c.  I would let him log into my account to punish all thoes that he doesnt like! if possible ban them!
d. I wouldn't care, I'd still talk to him somewhere else if he was my real friend, no big deal :/

12. Last Last question, your kicked or tempbanned what do you do?
a. I would log back on or wait the for the tempban to be lifted so I can go in there and curse them all out!
b. Log back on, or wait the amount of time to get back on an see why I was tempbanned/kicked
c. I would go to the other server and ban them all! or kick who I can! >.<
d. I would just wait to get back on and continue what I was doing :/

13. [P.S. Not pasted] Ok, so I realize this quiz is really messed up, and old. And anything I put with the names mean nothing with my personal thoughts to them. A new question, 2012[March], what would you rate the server on a scale of 1-10?
a. -10.99 I F**KING HATE THIS SERVER! (0.0-5.0)
b. I kinda like this server/I really like this server! (8.0-10.0)
c. Everyone on this server is dumb, I hate them. I can ban or kick who ever I want and I practically own this server.  (Something like that, 0.0-3.0/0.0-6.0)
d. Its a really nice place for me to build, good commands/I dont need commands at all/great building commands I can use.(6.0-10.0)

From this moment on, everything is not pasted:
I was going to add(in the now time) a E catagory where if you just dont know. But I decided not to. Anything that had someones name like "NickyKim!" on question 9, or "Evilmaniaman is smart and funny!" have nothing to do with my personal thoughts of them (which are mostly positive). So please when you post your answers like the last question, 1-10, please when you do a, b, c, or d that you also put the exact rate. Same thing when you do stuff that say "other" or such. I dont know if you would like the quiz. I might make another one, nah I have no time, but hope this entertained you at all! Bye!
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jahona

1)B
2)B
3) Trick Question
4)C
5)B
6)A
7)B
8)C
9)D
10)B
11) B first then go into A with a finale of D
12)B
13)B
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

jwirth

eh I would do the quiz but there is a lot of words there *looks at words again* oi my head hurts now..pfff im going back to bed for another 12 hours.
Those that don't know pain can never know true peace!

Glenn

1) b
2) b
3) d
4) b
5) b
6) b
7) d
8 ) c
9) a
10) b
11) b
12) d
13) b 10.0
NULLUS LIMES LEONI
No limits for the lion!
Currently studying Digital Arts & Entertainment at Howest, specifically Game Development.

Kidd2000

Uh, all B? Since it says "B your an angel blah blah blah" Might want to fix that....

Glenn

Quote from: kidd2000 on March 09, 2012, 08:07:42 AM
Uh, all B? Since it says "B your an angel blah blah blah" Might want to fix that....
Don't care if you change that, just wrote the answers...
NULLUS LIMES LEONI
No limits for the lion!
Currently studying Digital Arts & Entertainment at Howest, specifically Game Development.

Juwayyid

Bit more of a poll than a quiz, wouldn't ya say?
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

Ejay845

Quote from: Juwayyid on March 09, 2012, 02:50:19 PM
Bit more of a poll than a quiz, wouldn't ya say?
Nah, it depends how you look at it. The quiz aren't your words exactly but it's just what you would do.
Most of the time I was trying to fill in more questions.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Juwayyid

Right, its opinionated, so there are no right or wrong answers.  Not a quiz then, but a survey!
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

Ejay845

Quote from: Juwayyid on March 09, 2012, 04:41:33 PM
Right, its opinionated, so there are no right or wrong answers.  Not a quiz then, but a survey!
EjaysConcioun: Darn it ejay! Done it again!
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Krawkyz

1.) A and C
2.) A and C
3.) Fake Question
4.) Come on, Faked.
5.) A and C
6.) A and C
7.) A and C
8.) A and C
9.) Well C, isn't that obvious (Actually I'd really pick D, MarcusBoay)
10.) A and C
11.) A
12.) A and C (there's another server still :p?)
13.) A, B, C, D, and E

Don't Answer C for #9. It'll burn you to ashes!

Kidd2000

Quote from: Krawkyz on March 10, 2012, 07:27:27 AM
1.) A and C
2.) A and C
3.) Fake Question
4.) Come on, Faked.
5.) A and C
6.) A and C
7.) A and C
8.) A and C
9.) Well C, isn't that obvious (Actually I'd really pick D, MarcusBoay)
10.) A and C
11.) A
12.) A and C (there's another server still :p?)
13.) A, B, C, D, and E

Don't Answer C for #9. It'll burn you to ashes!

Survey invalid, Item error 23404. Multi choice answers not shown. You get a F for this survey. Oh dude, I just thought of a yo mama joke. "Yo mama so dumb she failed a survey" hehe..not as funny as "yo mamas so fat when she hauls ass, she has to take 2 trips!" or "yo mamas so fat her blood type is rague" but still.

NickyKim

Hrmmmmmmmmmm...
I think this is not the first time my name was used on someone else's post....
:P
M.D. Kim, Nicky

as42554525

1) C
2) B
3) C
3) B
4) D and the second half of C (mabye)
5) D
6) D
7) A
8) D