Grief

Started by winner321, March 08, 2012, 11:57:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winner321

Um well i just logged onto creative and i had a train line held up by ballons and a bunch of them were on fire and had holes in them and i know they werent set by accident because the wool is in no spot to burn so whoever did this please fess up im not mad but plz dont take ur anger, if for me, on my builds take it out on me...
Thirty-six pages of unread messages.
Two hundred fifty-one unread emails.
Six hundred eighty unread spam emails.
Now what would you do about this?

bren4q

Nobody griefed them. The fire you had put in the centre can spread to nearby blocks. Sparks can randomly fly off the fire in the same way that they can pop off lava. Some people on forums say that the minimum safe distance for fire spreading with flying sparks is 2 or 4 blocks of air. In your balloons, the wool only had 1 block of air gap from your fire source.

http://gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/10270/what-is-the-minimum-safe-spacing-between-trees-to-contain-forest-fires
Surplus to requirements

jwirth

all I have to say is there is no such thing as a control burn when it has to do with a forest.
Those that don't know pain can never know true peace!

Jahona

I thought I set world guard to stop fire spread.
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

Jahona

Ok double checked world guard and it is set to disable all fire spread.  It's working as intended now so it might have just been a bug.
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!