Preparing the Creative server map for 1.2 update

Started by bren4q, March 13, 2012, 10:08:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bren4q

Creative server is successfully updated to Bukkit 1.2 along with the latest versions of all plugins. So far, everything seems to be working.

The live map needs to refresh which can take an hour or two to fully regenerate.

WorldGuard was off for a minute and I saw some fires spread on winner321's balloons (again) and they partially burned, so they need to be repaired. Hopefully copy paste will fix.

The map was trimmed off to approximately the areas already outlined (plus a little extra).
thealex's mansion at the bottom of the map was kept by extending the cutoff border.
The buildoff platform on the far left of the map was copied to a more central location in a large ocean space. CTSquirrel aircraft carrier is still saved as a schematic and needs to be pasted back on using WorldEdit (by someone who knows how!)

Other than that, its ready to go. There are cats to be spawned and jungles to be found. Happy exploring!
Surplus to requirements

Jahona

The Carrier didn't save properly for some reason.  I'm going to pull up 1.1 and re-save the schematic.
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

Jahona

I'm a noob I forgot about world edit limits and that I needed to increase it in order to paste large objects.

to get to it do
/warp Carrier
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

bren4q

A copy of the 1.1 server and the world is still available as it was prior to the update and the map snip. If you find that anything is missing there is no problem retrieving it. We can start up the 1.1 server, copy the build to a schematic, then import into the 1.2 server.
Surplus to requirements

CTSquirrel

I've getting the following screen whenever I get on the live map:

It's been like this since the 1.2 update. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Jahona

try doing a manual refresh of the page or clear out your internet cache.

Saracalia

Quote from: CTSquirrel on March 17, 2012, 08:13:49 PM
I've getting the following screen whenever I get on the live map:

It's been like this since the 1.2 update. Any ideas on how to fix this?
I am not too sure myself. I haven't got that problem though

bren4q

F5 or CTRL+F5 usually sorts most of the live map errors.
Surplus to requirements