KylesTheBoss

Started by KylesTheBoss, March 22, 2012, 10:20:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KylesTheBoss

I am KylesTheBoss, I put lava on Juwayyid's city, I think it's unfair that I was banned because I have Type One Diabetes for Seven years and was a high blood sugar at the time, and if you know about high blood sugar, you'll know it makes people angry, and I am going through puberty and am only a twelve year old boy, so it is still hard for me to control the anger, and I don't know who banned me.

haze_storm15

u k wat my mom has cancer and i have the same diabites it does not do that i had it for 2 years it doesnt not make u mad it makes u extra tired so stop lieing and u where cursing at me so stop lieing cause i have it so yeah it lie does not make u angry and my mom has diabets so just stop lieing

Skitty

hi my name is skitty and i suffer from the lack of empathy for people who grief then make up excuses for their own stupidity.

i also suffer from Hypoglycemia but you dont see me getting to the point where i grief stuff. now do we?

have a nice day and i hope you find a new server to call home.

also went ahead and banned you on the classic just in case.
(doesn't believe in the 3 strike rule for greifers)

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

Juwayyid

Actually guys, he did mention to me that he had diabetes in the game, before any grief.  But I have no clue about the making him angry part.

In reality I believe in the second chance rule, but I'm leaving this one up to you guys!  This is a video game after all, not reality!  (well, it's A reality, but not the physical reality from which I type this!
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

bren4q

Unbanning someone usually boils down to us asking ourselves "Will this happen again?" or "Will we have more trouble from this person?". A good way to convince us that it won't happen again is to apologise for what you did and to explain why you did it.

You kinda gave the reason why you did it - anger resulting from diabetes and being 12 (which aren't great reasons, but at least its something). Usually it takes something small to provoke someone into anger but you griefed and were rude without reason.
But more importantly there is no apology. If you don't regret doing what you did then there is a high risk you will do it again.

As well as that, I see the kind of the comments you post on YouTube. They are actually too offensive to repeat here. http://www.youtube.com/user/Kadwithak
This makes me believe there is an even greater chance that you will grief/rage again so I'm not going to unban.
Surplus to requirements

jwirth

12 year old that thinks they know everything and think it is cool to swear at people for having fun. Thats not what we want in are servers as well.
Those that don't know pain can never know true peace!

Juwayyid

Yea, what Jwirth said, we don't want 12 year olds on the server!
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

Jahona

I was the one that banned you after getting a request here on the forums.  The players have spoken as to if they would let you back and the answer has been no.  There are a ton of Minecraft servers out there and I hope you learned a lesson from this one that you won't repeat again.

Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

jwirth

I didnt say I don't want 12 year olds I dont want one that thinks they know everything and are mean and such.
Those that don't know pain can never know true peace!

Krawkyz

Ban Appeal has been answered.
Current status: Locking topic.
Also it's transvestite, not transfestite.

Skittlez

Speaking of which, that ad for Miners Who Craft is very well done! Kudos to all those involved! Furthermore, can anyone tell me the music used in that video? Yes, I'm weird like that.
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.