haze_storm15

Started by pusur44017, March 25, 2012, 04:28:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pusur44017

This thread was simpely made to stop the stupid argument but it got out of hand

-pusur

Skittlez

Quote from: Nōku on March 25, 2012, 05:35:52 PM
Um, can I make a quick suggestion. I do get the point of these threads, but is it really worth creating a thread for an argument that isn't really worth making a thread about?

Maybe not, but you can't argue that it's damn interesting.
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

Saracalia

Quote from: Skittlez on March 25, 2012, 05:48:59 PM
Quote from: Nōku on March 25, 2012, 05:35:52 PM
Um, can I make a quick suggestion. I do get the point of these threads, but is it really worth creating a thread for an argument that isn't really worth making a thread about?

Maybe not, but you can't argue that it's damn interesting.

True, but still...

haze_storm15

my problem was he wouldnt stop talking about the things he does with forums and stuff he can do that i cant he new i wanted op and still keep talking about it and i was getting annoyed cause it basiclly rubbing it in my face that he got it and i didnt

that how i took it and got annoyed

pusur44017

I really want to end this I haven't talked to you today (on serves) so I could not have bragged about it to you and I said sorry now the only thing is for you and me to end this I am sorry can we end this?

-pusur

haze_storm15

u where bragging most the day yesterday wat u talking about

pusur44017

I have had enough I did not brag and in that case what did I say? The closest thing to bragging about forum authority is: I wonder why I am not blue on the forums. Allsow why can't you accept an appology ?

-pusur

Skittlez

I kinda want to end this, yet I still kinda want to see where this goes...
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

haze_storm15

then u talk to one the players about how u can ban and all that stuff and ur useing say on everything and we k it u and gets pretty annoying cause i want that postion and u wouldnt stop talking about it

pusur44017

Storm listen if I got OP is it illegal to be exited? I did not brag if I use /say because I am exited I must be allowed to (inside resonable limits)

I don't know what to do I need help I want to say sorry if what I said yesterday was rolled as bragging but he won't listen can someone help me make peace?

-pusur

haze_storm15

still u werent using it just for griefers u where using it for others saying stupid things and i was getting mad cause if i would get op i wouldnt be showing off cause that wrong so i think i show little more maturaty  then u cause if u where mature u wouldnt have done none that at all that show ur not ready one bit i would be better than u because it not right i applied January and i wasnt ready so i could do it now but im not

pusur44017

If this is so important for you
I would like to say that I did use the say command to play with a little not the whole day for each and every word I don't remember saying anything about my rank to haze but I allsow did use the OP commands for guests
Now if the only way to end this is by
Someone getting the logs I will request it by skitty or been
once again I apology if I braged CAN WE GET DONE WITH THIS?

-pusur

Saracalia

Ok, this has to stop now.

Pusur and Haze, you both are just as bad as each other. Especially when it comes to a build like this too

haze_storm15

hey hey i didbnt make that that wasnt me a kid did it with out me telling him it wasnt me
so really that wasnt me do /b it wasnt me

pusur44017

Like I said noku I want to end this I apology for bragging to you haze I want to end this but I need help Noku please help me