haze_storm15

Started by pusur44017, March 25, 2012, 04:28:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

haze_storm15

but i got on said congraz on op then i said i wished i got it and instantly u started talking about all the things ops can do that we dont so really the offending me so really this isnt my fault and it kinda imature that u made this forum cause there no reason to that show alot of imaturaty to me idk k about anyone else but yeah i would  see wat othere op think cause u posting this was piontless and u arguing thought u an op u not showing it very well at all so think about it ur pretty imature

pusur44017

This ends here I was making this post to apology immature or not I have apologised now I want someone to delete this thread and once again sorry

I will not look at this thread anymore

-pusur

kesteve

It does say that Spencer1124 made it.

Feelings have been hurt on both sides. I hope the attacks on each other can end. Slamming other players doesn't help. Some have already apologized for their behavior. Try to forgive and forget, my friends.  Use this to get better and not bitter =)
"The unexamined life is not worth living." ~ Socrates

Sow a thought, reap an act;
Sow an act, reap a habit;
Sow a habit, reap a character;
Sow a character, reap a destiny.

haze_storm15

if u where being so mature u wouldnt have made this in the first place so u re immature not me

Reichtmueller

Could have just left this locked.

I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly.

Jahona

Quote from: One_Schiller on March 25, 2012, 07:57:29 PM
Could have just left this locked.

^^^^^

I don't even know were to begin with this.  All I see is a pointless argument over someone bragging about the power they just got.  This should have been handled in PMs and if you couldn't resolve it there go to another OP as an intermediary.  I didn't find this at all interesting or *popcorn* worthy.  This drama was dragged out needlessly and while some may disagree should be locked.

Grow up y'all and learn to overcome your arguments you will be better in life.
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

haze_storm15

hey hey after the day over i was over it and then he had to make this forum this is pusur fault not me so there i didnt start this

Skittlez

Okay, well it seems that the decision to not lock this earlier was perhaps wrong, since this only contributed to both parties getting angrier at each other. Please, both of you, don't speak to each other until tomorrow. Get some sleep, and tomorrow you will both be a bit more rational. For the sake of not furthering any more hatred, this topic is now locked. As compensation, here's two pandas hugging:

Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

bren4q

I had wanted to see if there was a genuine complaint, which is why I unlocked the topic initially, so I wouldn't say it was wrong at the time. But since then I haven't been on the forum today and now return to find all this nonsense. But it should have been re-locked once it was established that there is in fact no valid complaint here, just bickering.
Surplus to requirements

Skittlez

Quote from: bren4q on March 25, 2012, 09:17:29 PM
I had wanted to see if there was a genuine complaint, which is why I unlocked the topic initially, so I wouldn't say it was wrong at the time. But since then I haven't been on the forum today and now return to find all this nonsense. But it should have been re-locked once it was established that there is in fact no valid complaint here, just bickering.

I meant that I was considering locking it earlier, but decided against it, hoping this would resolve.
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

Skitty

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.