Demotion request : winner321

Started by QuanV, March 31, 2012, 05:59:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QuanV

I would like to have him demoted because he is abusing his powers as a vip. While my friend who got griefed was rebuilding his church, winner321 came and destroyed the whole thing. Afterwards, he repeatedly smited me and killed me just because I was telling my friend to leave and rebuild somewhere winner can't destroy it.

Skittlez

This was noted, and it's being taken care of.
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

winner321

leme clear something up we sorted that church out and i didnt abuse VIP powers cause vs isnt vip and its not ur place quan to go around messing in a build that i fucking made half of so im asking skittle for my vip back plz
Thirty-six pages of unread messages.
Two hundred fifty-one unread emails.
Six hundred eighty unread spam emails.
Now what would you do about this?

Skittlez

Although, yes the island was in fact yours, you did allow Squirrel to build on it, and using Voxelsniper to destroy/explode it is a totally inappropriate response. You could have simply moved the build somewhere else, and not annihilate hours of somebody's work. Furthermore, instead of apologizing for screwing up, you went on to say "i think cts is a better builder cause he dont bitch wen a build gets broken" as well as abuse commands by spamming /smite onto QuanV. In order to make sure you don't keep on abusing powers, I think it's appropriate to set you to builder.

winner321

the explode was an accident i thought world guard protected it

Jahona

World Guard only prevents fire spread, TNT damage, Creeper damage, and lightning strikes.
It does not prevent voxelsniper brushes or commands.
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

Skittlez

Quote from: winer321 on April 01, 2012, 09:53:44 AM
the explode was an accident i thought world guard protected it

That doesn't make sense: if you thought that WorldGuard protected it, then why even attempt it?

Jahona

Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

winner321

cause i was testing brushes seeing wat they did and beacuse world guard protected meteor brush i thought it was safe

The_Squirrelman

Im cool with it and I think he should be given one more chance. He really is sorry and I think it actually was an accident. Just please make sure he doesnt use brushes randomly :o Thanks for reading, and peace out. -Squirrel :)

winner3211

I have a question for you QuanV if the person that got "griefed" (apparently by accident)  doesn"t care then why do you? You seem to have some beef with Winner...
And as for you Winner just apologize for all the times you screwed up on the forums (P.S. that means apologize on the forums for the issue with Glenn and this incident) you seem to have trouble apologizing for things ... 

Skittlez

Quote from: winner3211 on April 02, 2012, 12:41:47 AM
I have a question for you QuanV if the person that got "griefed" (apparently by accident)  doesn"t care then why do you? You seem to have some beef with Winner...
And as for you Winner just apologize for all the times you screwed up on the forums (P.S. that means apologize on the forums for the issue with Glenn and this incident) you seem to have trouble apologizing for things ...

Because when QuanV suggested to leave the server after Winner destroyed Squirrel's build, Winner began to abuse the /smite command on QuanV several times. It's absolutely normal that he is pissed, and wants this situation to be noted.

thealex447

Worldguard protects the meteor brush. He must have used other brushes to destroy this thing such as melt or ███████. [censored for server safety]

Kidd2000

Quote from: winner3211 on April 02, 2012, 12:41:47 AM

You shouldn't bicker with someone about not having to be in here when you yourself have no involvment. Just leave this for the supaOPs, winner321, and QuanV. Or else well have half of the members discussing this.

winner321

ok im srry for everything and anything that has gone wrong around me. sorry