Insomniac Build-Off Competition - Round 3!

Started by Saracalia, May 02, 2012, 09:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saracalia

Insomniac Build-Off Competition
Round 3
Welcome back to the final round of the Build-Off. Now, I am sorry for my absense, but this round may go a little longer. And this final round will be the most challenging round of all. It is going back to ancient times, but this time, there is a twist.

Round 3 will be going to Ancient Greece. Where there are gods and olympic games. Now, I chose this theme due to this year is the olympic games and Ancient Greece is where the olympics started. So, get building and stuff, and yeah. But please wait til either one of the staff puts out a map for this round.

And since this is the final round also, I got some sad news:
Since I am moving back to Sydney in 2 weeks time, this round will go for a final judging not only by the judges, but to everyone else who competed in the Build-Off in Round 1 and 2. So, lets get building. This round will end on Friday 25th of May, 2012 around 8:00am, AEST. Please see here for the timezone!

Good Luck!

haze_storm15

joppe205

jwirth

dont all of you have retail minecraft? xD
Those that don't know pain can never know true peace!

Takinomfan

I am amazed at how many people still prefer Classic over Retail... Unless all of them just have no money.

http://dggaming.net/2011-02-10/another-free-minecraft-key/

Take that!

Kidd2000

It's only 26 dollars. It'll just keep getting higher when enough product is released in each versions.

kesteve

I already have one, my brothers.... If I end up winning, it's for him. That way we can try retail together.

Oh, what is the rank we're supposed to build at and how many are building? I don't want to start too early.
"The unexamined life is not worth living." ~ Socrates

Sow a thought, reap an act;
Sow an act, reap a habit;
Sow a habit, reap a character;
Sow a character, reap a destiny.

joppe205

idk to who iam gonna to give it, i will see

jwirth

I think its epic builder with no WoM not completely sure. Well if you guys didnt know one of the Superops made a map for round 3 so start building.

bren4q

No WOM? We cant control that. Anyway, I'd rather see really good quality builds in the final. Not having WOM would just stop people from making awesome stuff.
Surplus to requirements

minecraft1279

Quote from: bren4q on May 04, 2012, 08:26:00 AM
No WOM? We cant control that. Anyway, I'd rather see really good quality builds in the final. Not having WOM would just stop people from making awesome stuff.

Will take ages before u are at the end of the map XD

MarcusBoay

The map shows only 2 squares.
I have no idea now.

The impossible can be possible if you yearn to achieve it. -MB
[spoiler]Practice is good but I'd like to say it is not everything. Some people hit a 'plateau' and they practice for hours and hours but they just don't seem to get any better. It is mental. Escape the fate. There is no destiny because you can make your own. Talent does not exist, or if it does I do not have it. There is no such thing as gifted. If someone can do it, if it's possible, I can do it. You and I can become infinitely better. Maybe natural talent does exist, but it really doesn't matter because i'll overcome it. Fuck talent, fuck biology, and fuck a diceroll. I want to be the best and I'll rise no matter what. It's this psycho attitude which makes me 'so good'. -Wonderland (tf2 pro soldier/rocket jumper)[/spoiler]

haze_storm15

Jop if u win give to me so I can give an account to my lil bro

minecraft1279

jwirth

Like I said im not completely sure I thouhgt I heard Noku say somethin about no WoM a little ways back but I could be wrong and cts made the map so idk why he made 2 sections.