Insomniac Build-Off Competition - Build-Off Congratz

Started by Saracalia, May 30, 2012, 08:20:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saracalia

As everyone may know, the Build-Off has been a fun competition, and before so, I will like to announce a few things:

The Winner of Insomniac Build-Off Competition will be announced this Saturday 2nd of June around 12pm AEST, and the winner will recieve a gift code for a premium Minecraft account! So, I would like all Judges to make there final choice on who will be the winner of this competition

Now, as for everyone who competed in the Build-Off, I would like to send a Congratulations for getting into it, and having a go! I sure hoped that you all did have fun, and like so, there maybe another build-off sometime in the future!

And as for the Build-Off Judges, well, I know that you didn't get a chance to build anything or try to win anything, but on my good half of my Enderman life, I will like to say many thanks to helping out with the judging of the Insomniac Build-Off Competition! It may of been a hard choice in judging all the wonderful builds everyone has made, but it wouldn't off been a Build-Off without you judges!

Thank you

-Endermantel

minecraft1279

LoL
Its a really really hard choice who i pick :S not sure who XD
Imma tell u it soon :P

Worceste

I found build-off really entertaining and  I love it! ;-)  Judges were great, participants with high building skills... Looking forward to another one!  8)

sheepman12345

I like to have another one!
This time i will be in! And win of course :P

Sam
I live in the wild. With the sheeps!

MarcusBoay

Quote from: sheepman12345 on July 18, 2012, 01:22:48 PM

Sam
Oh really? XD Goodluck with that XD

The impossible can be possible if you yearn to achieve it. -MB
[spoiler]Practice is good but I'd like to say it is not everything. Some people hit a 'plateau' and they practice for hours and hours but they just don't seem to get any better. It is mental. Escape the fate. There is no destiny because you can make your own. Talent does not exist, or if it does I do not have it. There is no such thing as gifted. If someone can do it, if it's possible, I can do it. You and I can become infinitely better. Maybe natural talent does exist, but it really doesn't matter because i'll overcome it. Fuck talent, fuck biology, and fuck a diceroll. I want to be the best and I'll rise no matter what. It's this psycho attitude which makes me 'so good'. -Wonderland (tf2 pro soldier/rocket jumper)[/spoiler]

Blitzkin

It was really fun to build with you guys.

My suggestion is to speed up the voting time, each judge should publish a review on the each build, saying his thoughts on the build and evaluating it over 3 different itens:
- Creativity
- Execution
- Complexity

Next time i promise i'll stay untill i'm disqualified
maybe i could even be a judge, i would like that.
Work it harder, make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger.
More than ever hour after our work is never over.

Mister_Survival

Quote from: sheepman12345 on July 18, 2012, 01:22:48 PM

Sam
You know you cant beat Kesteve. You might as well not join because Kesteve will whoop that butt of yours.
I know i am young, but i might as well have fun with it.