Shootings at Batman movie

Started by bren4q, July 20, 2012, 07:21:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reichtmueller

i have 4 guns loaded and ready to go throughout my home

1 in every room
I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly.

jwirth

when im old enough im going to get a gun :3
Those that don't know pain can never know true peace!

Kidd2000

You guys are awsome. All I have is a Lame un-registered Remington shotgun in my closet. Why you be more American Riech?  :(

Skloosh

I fold my pants because pants is a big deal.

jwirth

I hate bows all tho sense Im a police cadet I can go down to the Police station I go to and use there fire range which is fucking amazing. and kidd lets hope a zombie attack doesnt happen any time soon because a shotgun wont do anything against a hoard of zombies.
Those that don't know pain can never know true peace!

Juwayyid

Well, the film was very good!  Best one of the trilogy!  (Except for the lame "robin" part...)
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

Dwerg

Quote from: jwirth on July 21, 2012, 09:39:28 PM
and kidd lets hope a zombie attack doesnt happen any time soon because a shotgun wont do anything against a hoard of zombies.
Works on Left 4 Dead? xD

On-topic: I see the argument of people having guns, but in this case he would possibly (note the word possibly) not have guns if they were hard to obtain.

http://www.heypasteit.com/clip/015R (copy to text editor for easier reading)

Saracalia

Man, my sister who lives in Colorado who had a friend who died at those shootings :(

Jahona

Quote from: Dwerg on July 22, 2012, 12:49:04 AM
and kidd lets hope a zombie attack doesnt happen any time soon because a shotgun wont do anything against a hoard of zombies.
Works on Left 4 Dead? xD

On-topic: I see the argument of people having guns, but in this case he would possibly (note the word possibly) not have guns if they were hard to obtain.

He then probably whould have turned to using homemade explosives instead of guns.  Guns are only a tool to a means.  People who intended to do harm will strive to accomplish that no mater the limitations.
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

Kidd2000

I hate bows all tho sense Im a police cadet I can go down to the Police station I go to and use there fire range which is fucking amazing. and kidd lets hope a zombie attack doesnt happen any time soon because a shotgun wont do anything against a hoard of zombies.

In a zombie survival book, the .22 rifle is the best for killing zombies if you aim right. The bullet would bounce in the skull destroying the brain.

On Topic: Even though this man was a murderer and a villain. He was brilliant in this attempt of mass homicide. He had plan to distract the police with a complaint of loud music coming from his house. During this either he made a dummy bomb or a real one to go off and kill them or distract them. Then while that was being focused on, he continue to rampage in the theater. The problem was that no one called in a complaint. Also, that exit door should've been locked. I'm confused as yo how he would've gotten in again.