Creating a Music Video on Minecraft

Started by Saracalia, July 21, 2012, 05:02:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saracalia

Hey everyone, I am thinking about doing something for one of my favourite bands, and that is creating a music video for one of there songs.

Eskimo Joe - When We Were Kids

Now, I know and understand the copyright of uploading music to YouTube, but I do have permission by Warner Music Australia to upload songs by Eskimo Joe to YouTube, but the thing is, there is one thing I like about this band and that it, never give up in the things you love. They love there music, and I love my gaming. So, I thought I might try and create a music video for them, on a game that everyone loves. This will be hosted on my server, so please post in this thread if you want to help out with creating this music video. I gotta start building the settings for this music video, including a city street with shops, a cane farm and stuff... And as for the skins, well, I am going to create skins to represent Eskimo Joe. But the thing is I would like to get as much players to join, but there is going to be a scene in this music video where it is going to be looking like a concert...

In order to help out, you must have a skype account, a Minecraft Premium Account and spare time.

Thanks.