Castle Reich

Started by Reichtmueller, July 21, 2012, 05:04:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reichtmueller

I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly.

Jaida

Sweet but switch the roof back. Oh and Hi
:P

MarcusBoay

Looks like it relates with something from Thailand a bit.
Look rather good though, but have yet to reach jaw-dropping.
Try learning from Blitzkin's builds!
If you think copying is not a form of leraning, I'll tell you my philosophy on learning ABCs. But for now......

The impossible can be possible if you yearn to achieve it. -MB
[spoiler]Practice is good but I'd like to say it is not everything. Some people hit a 'plateau' and they practice for hours and hours but they just don't seem to get any better. It is mental. Escape the fate. There is no destiny because you can make your own. Talent does not exist, or if it does I do not have it. There is no such thing as gifted. If someone can do it, if it's possible, I can do it. You and I can become infinitely better. Maybe natural talent does exist, but it really doesn't matter because i'll overcome it. Fuck talent, fuck biology, and fuck a diceroll. I want to be the best and I'll rise no matter what. It's this psycho attitude which makes me 'so good'. -Wonderland (tf2 pro soldier/rocket jumper)[/spoiler]

Kidd2000

Quote from: MarcusBoay on July 22, 2012, 02:09:49 AM
If you think copying is not a form of leraning, I'll tell you my philosophy on learning ABCs. But for now......

lol are the things are learned from this post.

greenyoshi119

Quote from: Kidd2000 on July 22, 2012, 01:18:46 PM
Quote from: MarcusBoay on July 22, 2012, 02:09:49 AM

lol are the things are learned from this post.
i learned my ABC's before this post :P
If i had a nickel, for every time I found a nickel, I'd have a dime every time i found a nickel.

Mister_Survival

This is excellent material Reicht! Blitz is excellent too. So try to learn a little off of him.
I know i am young, but i might as well have fun with it.

Blitzkin

Awesome castle, schiller!
i would use a different material for the roof, make some wall pillars/structure and maybe create some patterns for the castle wall and floor

something that i find amazing on minecraft builds like that is when they seem to have a proper structure to support itself, it doesnt have to be accurate to engineer projects.
but when you have that effect of "wow this looks real" or "this could be done" it makes the build really stand out
Work it harder, make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger.
More than ever hour after our work is never over.