Insomniac Hall Of Memories/History

Started by Ejay845, July 27, 2012, 03:13:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amreek

Meh, there isn't much stuff that happens on IS2. just once in a while I get a miracle group of guest that build and don't grief. Close enough to a miracle for me, maybe not enough for history....

Ejay845

Quote from: amreek on August 01, 2012, 03:46:20 PM
Meh, there isn't much stuff that happens on IS2. just once in a while I get a miracle group of guest that build and don't grief. Close enough to a miracle for me, maybe not enough for history....

That is history! Its what normally happens on IS2!
[spoiler][/spoiler]

MrFantasticalism

NO TEARS NOW, ONLY DREAMS!!

amreek

Quote from: Ejay845 on August 01, 2012, 04:21:31 PM

So you are going to build statues of some guest??

Ejay845

Quote from: amreek on August 01, 2012, 06:30:52 PM
Quote from: Ejay845 on August 01, 2012, 04:21:31 PM

So you are going to build statues of some guest??

Nope! Just what normally happens on IS2 is what we will take history on.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Juwayyid

I am so confused as to what this post is about.  (sorry, don't mean to waste posting space like this, but I keep seeing the "go post here" messages in the shout box!)

Are we writing a history of the servers?  You say to post ideas, but that wouldn't really fit in with writing a history... 

So, erm, what do I post?
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

bren4q

I think ejay is looking to make map that represents the history of Insomniac / PK. Whether that's with statues of players, or a timeline of key dates, or builds that represent memorable moments, or something else.
Surplus to requirements

Ejay845

Bren is correct! I say "ideas" as in the designs of how to build the map.
I say "history" because we're just writing down history.
This map will have statues with MBs saying what they did, a time line with a door under
every time dot, which leads to a room of history of that time.
After the hall of the time line is done, I plan to make a a giant room at the end
of the time line there will be a big statue with Power House and with what he did, then in the middle
of the time line hall  there will be two halls from the middle of it with even more history
of that date (also leading to a room). I was thinking the middle of the time line goes off to 3 more halls
1 continuing the time line, the other 2 leading to 1 room. On each of those rooms,
one will be a statue of Bren in one room, and Skitty in the other with a glowing light on them, same with
Power House's statue, and with what they did and who they are. The beggining of the time line will be
the spawn point. After the time line is finished, there will be a door to the left of Power House's statue room that leads to a bunch of other statues with what the people did, and also a time line in the middle of the floor going to the end of the room, and the time dots branch off to the people who did something, the time dots is when they joined the server. Power House's time dot will start at the exit door to his room and will lead to the first time dot, which will be labled "Begining". I think I just made a run-on sentence lol... Anywho after that long rectangle room is done, it leads to a door at the end which leads to a glass hall that goes underwater room with the names of all the epic maps with a pixel that looks like a picture of the map. Then lastly, the end of that room will lead to another hallway underwater, which goes to the deapest underwater room...That room will have the players that are still here, that has been here the longest (the top 5 players) and under their statues, will be what they do, did, and their rank...and the rank where they did the most. These are my plans.

What we will need:

1. Statue Artist (I have some in mind)
2. Pixel Artist (I have some in mind)
3. Main Builders (I have *some* in mind)

And if really needed,
4. People that are willing to right down history in the way it should be written.

This, is my brainstorm.

But I want this to be a *community* thing so if you have any other ideas or suggestions on
how we should build this, and or the design, please just say it here.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Ejay845

[spoiler][/spoiler]

greenyoshi119

Quote from: Ejay845 on August 02, 2012, 06:52:11 PM
1. Statue Artist (I have some in mind)
2. Pixel Artist (I have some in mind)
3. Main Builders (I have *some* in mind)

And if really needed,
4. People that are willing to right down history in the way it should be written.
xD for pixel artist we need to contact, The Pixel Queen
If i had a nickel, for every time I found a nickel, I'd have a dime every time i found a nickel.

Mister_Survival

I might be able to help with the statues.
I know i am young, but i might as well have fun with it.

Ejay845

That's great! I'd love to just add you but you have to make an application xD just to be fair!
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Mister_Survival

In-Game Name:Mister_Survival

Server Time:Roughly 3 months i believe.

What I WILL do:I promise that i WILL at least make a full statue,regardless of size or shape.

Mister_Survival

bb25565

Has this happend yet? Im pretty sure it was voted yes.
Fawkes
\(^~^)/  I have voted myself fabulous.