Krawkyz
Juwayyid
Jaysers
Butlerbandit
sifitis
Haze Storm
Maznis
Kidd2000

If you wish to be a part of this, please note that you need teamspeak and 1.3.1 update of minecraft.

Map

The most common and known area of the map that surround the areas of which you spawn.

Desert outpost
is at x=-500, z=100 It gives food and bows. It is our usual base.  It is zombie free, and usually empty of other players.  A few straggler here and there.

The Tents are just south of the Desert Outpost, at about x=-500, z=-100. It is more crowded, but very close to the outpost, and buttons, arrows, bows, and stone swords, as well as food, can be found there. 

Romero
is a large, zombie infested city. x=1800, low z (south) A very dangerous and unrewarding place.

Grimdale is on the other side of the map, at x=-1800, low z (south) Player infested, which usually draws in zombies.  Basic supplies can be found.  Not too worth the fight.

Camp bell gives great loot but is crowded with zombies and players. x=1000, low z (south)  RISKY

Portsmouth is another usual base of the MIS, x=0, low z (south).  Can be quite hostile however, as all covet the church where a plethora of instant heals can be found.  We keep safe on the roof of the barn.

*not shown on map

Currently we are exploring the rest of the map, north.
"Carnival" gives no food, and some good loot.
"Yangton Abbey" gives great loot, and is usual player-free.
"Yawpton" gives OKAY loot, no food. It's usually crowded.
"Zombie Fortress" Stone Sword Heaven
"Logging Camp" Good loot in one of the chests. Gives some iron
"Devil's Castle" is the same description as Yangton Abbey.
"Whitehaven" is a lot like Portsmouth, with better loot.
"Igloos" are a good stop if you need food.
"Evergreen manor" is OKAY, but requires a button to get in and out (2). Gives no food OR WATER.
"The Graveyard" yields Chain armor.
"Fort Erie" spawns a lot of zombies, gives everything BELOW iron armor.
"Ridgevalle" -unexplored
"Huntsgrove" -unexplored thoroughly
"Bell Farm" -unexplored thoroughly
"Spire" -unexplored, requires food
"Desert Town" -unexplored
"Forest" -unexplored
"Larfaul Mines" -unexplored
"Frostbain" -unexplored
"Pirate Ship" yields everything BELOW iron armor and food
"Camp Kharj" -unexplored
"Abandoned Farm" -unexplored
"Al Hasa" -unexplored
"Cave of the Dying Lady" -unexplored, huge interest
"Castle Byesford" -unexplored
"Sacrificial Pit to the Fire God" -unexplored, huge interest
"Anemos Sanctum" -unexplored

Past Important trips, from start to DEATH:
Desert Outpost - Graveyard - Evergreen - Igloos - Whitehaven - Fort Erie - Pirate Ship
Yawpton - Desert Outpost - Igloos - Whitehaven - Devil's Castle

http://api.photoshop.com/v1.0/accounts/6218a3d58ba04cc9b2474334853f9090/assets/f8048d0fa44643b097d2011c8ef39e05/renditions/1024.jpg?md=1346479760000
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

Krawkyz

Shortly after the second picture, we all died. Except butler.

Jaysers

Quote from: Krawkyz on August 03, 2012, 02:50:34 AM
Shortly after the second picture, we all died. Except butler.
yes but we still live forever.. in memory.. or in photo. Whichever lasts longer.
"To regret is to make an experience that of suffering. I do not regret the time spent, but rather wish it was spent on something else."

Juwayyid

Oh, we will thrive just as we had in this picture, and we WILL make it to the dying lady!

Someday.

Someday.
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

Butlerbandit

Woo Hoo! still alive!
I suppose I'll try and start making my way south and link up with you guys somewhere or rather.

I'm sort of curious, Jaysers, how did you end up dieing?
Held Together by Duct Tape

Glenn

O.o Ehhh, can someone explain this... post..photos....?
NULLUS LIMES LEONI
No limits for the lion!
Currently studying Digital Arts & Entertainment at Howest, specifically Game Development.

Juwayyid

I think it's a tale worth telling, but I'll have to get around to that later, no time to tell it at the moment.

Jaysers returned about a half hour later after saying he needed to go.  We told him about what happened and he signed on to check out the situation.  We mentioned that our stuff or our zombies may still be around somplace, if he wanted to fight for our stuff (like the buttons for evergreen)

I believe another player showed up and slaughtered him, but heres to hoping Jay's zombie got em!

Bandit, if you happen to have dos buttonos, or even one, then we can probably use a trip to evergreen.  We'll talk more later!  (like meh La espanola?~?)

Butlerbandit

Ya, i've still got two buttons. My main concern is trying to make it all the way back to Evergreen without a very effective way of healing myself. I'm fairly certain I was on about half health when i logged off.

For the moment, I'm just going to try and make it to Whitehaven, and see if I can recuperate there.

Butlerbandit

Well, Balls to that: I logged on right next to someone, and they killed me

Jaysers

Quote from: Butlerbandit on August 03, 2012, 12:31:15 PM
Well, Balls to that: I logged on right next to someone, and they killed me
Well i logged in, like Juwayyid said, about 20-30 minutes after i left. Shortly after, while i was continuing to loot the ship, here comes these two players who looked like they've been looting evergreen as well. Being myself and how awesomely smart i am, i fell off the ship and when i tried getting back on, they beat me to the spot aaaaaand killed me before i could get back on.

Hopefully there's a lesson to be learned here.... Here's to hoping at least.

Meanwhile, a less cool version of the photo! :D
"To regret is to make an experience that of suffering. I do not regret the time spent, but rather wish it was spent on something else."

Butlerbandit

Quote from: Jaysers on August 03, 2012, 12:56:57 PM

Hopefully there's a lesson to be learned here.... Here's to hoping at least.

I think the lesson is this: never ever go back to the pirate ship.

Also: I took this screenshot before anyone really got a chance to pose, and its personally my favorite
(probably because everyone's holding random food items)

Juwayyid

Thrash needs to have HIS skin on for next time!  We need to be in ourselves! (er, that make sense?  haha)

sifitis

Well, regardless of IF I want to join you, the server wont let me on anyways.  So Ima try swapping out .jars, maybe portal 2 mod is a nono.

EDIT: Nope, I keep getting "Connection reset". Anyone else got a solution?

Krawkyz

sifitis

cool, thanks.

oh, and btw, wow, fast response.