Survival Server 6.0: Paper 1.18.2

Started by Jahona, January 07, 2013, 08:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jahona

I've updated Survival to 1.11.  A few plugins weren't updated for specifically for 1.11 so their reliability needs to be seen.  The map has been rolled back to how it was when we launched with 1.10.  This is to take advantage of new terrain and mob generation.  Depending on how this goes I may or may not bring the full old map back up.
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

Jahona

Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

Jahona

The Survival Server has been updated to 1.12.1

-Darth Jahona

Jahona

After a very long wait, survival has been updated to 1.13.2.  With this update comes the introduction of a new map.  Enjoy the feature rich world generation of 1.13 comrades.

[NOTE: There was a small hiccup in world generation that required the map be reloaded.  Any structures built in the last 2 days (as of 6:00PM EST 5/9/2019) were lost. We appreciate your patience. -Sif]

Jahona

Jahona

Survival has been updated to 1.16.5
There are still some glitches being worked on for NPCs.

Jahona

Survival has been updated to 1.17.1

Jahona

I'm pleased to announce V6 of Survival is now live for 1.18!  We have a new map to go along with all the new features that were released with 1.18.

Thanks to Butler, Sifitis, Krawkyz, Thrash, and Meg for helping us get it set up.