Complaint against haze_storm15

Started by TheAlmightyVance, October 22, 2013, 08:21:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheAlmightyVance

Hello, I have a complaint against haze. We had a little fight along ago, but recently I joined team Axis on the annihilation game. I was too afraid to tell anyone because I knew people like haze would start being rude to me. I come back to teamspeak and this is what I get:

I'm sick of him trying to cause stuff and being so rude.

Thank you,
  TheAlmightyVance

bren4q

No point complaining about anything haze does. He has friends in high places. You should probably just insult him back.
Surplus to requirements

TheAlmightyVance

You don't know what has happen before, I'm not allowed to insult him back or I'll get banned from Insomniac. Skitty said to post a complaint if something likes this happens again.

Juwayyid

No, Vance is right here.  Vance did nothing wrong and Haze is making a huge deal out of nothing.  We have all tried to tell Haze to settle down on the subject, but he hasn't.  He is instigating arguments.  I'm putting a 3 day 4 day ban on Haze (from teamspeak) and if this matter comes up again, the punishment will be more severe.

Haze, if you see this, know that I am a moderator and when I tell you things on teamspeak, its not me trying to be a jerk to you.  It's me trying to help you out and settle you down.

Vance, if I find out you did anything to bring on Haze's actions, there may be punishment for you as well.

Bye bye
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

Skitty

Quote from: Juwayyid on October 22, 2013, 09:33:33 PM
No, Vance is right here.  Vance did nothing wrong and Haze is making a huge deal out of nothing.  We have all tried to tell Haze to settle down on the subject, but he hasn't.  He is instigating arguments.  I'm putting a 3 day 4 day ban on Haze (from teamspeak) and if this matter comes up again, the punishment will be more severe.

Haze, if you see this, know that I am a moderator and when I tell you things on teamspeak, its not me trying to be a jerk to you.  It's me trying to help you out and settle you down.

Vance, if I find out you did anything to bring on Haze's actions, there may be punishment for you as well.

Bye bye

i think it should be more severe. for both of them.... since they are ALWAYS AT IT.

Quote from: bren4q on October 22, 2013, 09:03:48 PM
No point complaining about anything haze does. He has friends in high places. You should probably just insult him back.

last i remember i wanted him perma banned a while back. but a choice few not mentioning any names wanted to give him a second chance. having friends in high places means jackshit now. what vance did is what i told him to do since i grown tired of listening to these two go at it over trival things. perhaps you should come into teamspeak and hang with us instead of assuming (which makes and ass out of me and you) to understand that they both are on extremely thin ice and personally i would have banned him for a month but i didnt get to him first.

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

Jahona

Well he was told to watch his actions so ban him permanently.  I don't have time for this shit.
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

bren4q

Quote from: Skitty on October 22, 2013, 10:12:06 PM
perhaps you should come into teamspeak and hang with us instead of assuming (which makes and ass out of me and you) to understand that they both are on extremely thin ice
Haha. No, this is one of the main reasons why I avoid Teamspeak.

I don't know their full history obviously, but I got the impression those two were not on good terms. For the picture of a big fat person on that doodle game Vance said it was haze. Which isn't very nice.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Just keep issuing tempbans or extended mutes every time they argue, zero tolerance style.
Surplus to requirements

Skitty

thats what we do now :D im so tired of it and i think the guys that gave haze the BFOD are even more tired of it then i am cause they stood up for him and he still screws it up. i agree with darth fully this time around.

but you should still come around. its actually quiet fun

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.