Dungeons and Dargons: The Beast. Act 1 Main Discussion Thread

Started by RevolverMech, June 30, 2015, 09:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RevolverMech

(It's advised you play this song in the background)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7OYLVznNvQ

The road has been tough on you lot. On the way to this new land, many of you lost sights of any kind of recognition of your homelands, may it have been through a storm, sandstorm, or simply through bad luck. This new land is bleak, barren of almost all green, and all you know about it is one sign you've all seen on the way to the Citadel.

Unsettling how this barren land is new and foreign, all you know now, is that there's one road to follow, a black and cracked road, and another sign on the side of it:

Chesterfield (Painted over it): THE CITADEL 36 MILES

Now all that there is to do is to head north, north on this lonesome road...

THE BEAST (Act 1)
Rocks Fall, Everyone Dies

Edgar Harford

New Vegas 2.0
10/10
Would do again.

I love Dungeons and Dargons.

Emperor_Quimby

Im going here sunday the 5th to Norway, in a house high on the mountain with no fridge, tv, internet or electronics.
But it starts the 3th right? and if it's not my group that day, I still have 4th.

pusur44017

Quote from: Emperor_Quimby on July 02, 2015, 06:29:55 AM
no fridge

There is always the snow, this May it was about a meter taller then an ordinary car.

-pusur

Emperor_Quimby

Quote from: pusur44017 on July 02, 2015, 06:54:33 AM
Quote from: Emperor_Quimby on July 02, 2015, 06:29:55 AM
no fridge

There is always the snow, this May it was about a meter taller then an ordinary car.

-pusur

In this situation, we use the well and store the things which is needed to be under low temperatures in the bucket.

RevolverMech

Reminder:
The following people will be playing on Friday at 6pm United States Central standard time. If you are late, we will not wait.

Glenn, Jay, Kraw, Butler, Drakon.

The following individuals will be playing at a DIFFERENT same different time on Saturday. (This is 5pm United States Central standard time)

Quinby, Edgar, Zinc, Vixiy.

Everyone who is not mentioned, you are either dealing with nonsense on your end, or are the nonsense. The two of you who are having an "interesting" experience are not blamed for it. See you in twenty four hours.

RevolverMech

Group: Glenn Kraw Jay Butler Buttlet Drakon Darkon and of course watching Sif Syphillis

is resuming play on Tuesday July 14th at 6:00 PM United States Central Standard Time

Group: Vixiy Edgar Quimby Zinc Skitty Spark

is resuming play on Wednesday July 15th at 6:00 PM United States Central Standard Time

Happy Trails.

Edit: You spelled "Butler" as "Buttlet" and "Drakon" as "Dylan". I fixed it because it annoyed me. ~Sif

Spell it how I want ~Mech

I won't be watching, since I have to work today. ~Sif

Butlerbandit

We only almost lost one person to the tutorial, I'm sure we can make it through an actual dungeon just fine.

(Seriously, Kraw, why the %$&# did you have to keep arguing with the guard?)
Held Together by Duct Tape

RevolverMech

Jaysers

I have confidence that we can handle ANY dungeon.

... It's coming out alive that's the issue we'll probably run into. That, or not dying within the first 3 steps.
"To regret is to make an experience that of suffering. I do not regret the time spent, but rather wish it was spent on something else."

sifitis

But then we'll cross the "getting stronger" part if we (and by that I mean you) get that far.

Skitty

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

Skloosh

if you guys want to start just start i'd hate to stall the game
I fold my pants because pants is a big deal.

Skitty

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

RevolverMech

Skitty please refer to the groupings I had posted, Skloosh you've had three weeks to get affairs in order.