Dungeons and Dargons: The Beast. Act 1 Main Discussion Thread

Started by RevolverMech, June 30, 2015, 09:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakon

DnD coming to you live on insomniac servers, this Saturday at 8 pm EST! You won't wanna miss it!

RevolverMech

Ahoy, Ahoy.

News everyone! The most exciting part of DnD has returned!....

...the month long hiatus!

Terribly sorry about that, but school has happened again and if you've noticed we're working to transfer our assets.

Pardon our Dust,
Management
Rocks Fall, Everyone Dies

RevolverMech

DnD Returns March 5th 1 p.m. United States Central Standard

Emperor_Quimby

RevolverMech

Don't you sass me. Also to note, may be a delay, not much but just in case.

P.S. This is the official DM script now, mostly because I like the way it looks.

Jaysers

The plot finally moves forward!..... A bit!... About a kilometer!... Or more like a yard. Or an inch.....
"To regret is to make an experience that of suffering. I do not regret the time spent, but rather wish it was spent on something else."

Charon

Quote from: Jaysers on March 03, 2016, 11:37:41 PM
The plot finally moves forward!..... A bit!... About a kilometer!... Or more like a yard. Or an inch.....
Maybe we will get really lucky and it will be TWO inches.
Joke, I look forward to this sequel, "Dungeons and Dargons 2: The Revenge of the Annoyed and Absent DM"

RevolverMech

Glenn

Sadly the session for 6th of march has been cancelled.
NULLUS LIMES LEONI
No limits for the lion!
Currently studying Digital Arts & Entertainment at Howest, specifically Game Development.

Drakon

What it feels like when a session is cancelled : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzSxBoxxzVM

RevolverMech

Due to a number of reasons DnD is:

My sincerest apologies, I've found myself to be burned out on the game, and will likely not DM DnD in and out of real life for some time as well. In an attempt to re-invigorate myself we will be playing a new system. A post will be made on that shortly. I'm sorry to say, but we're off the air boys.

"Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light."
-Dylan Thomas

Drakon

Here lies the newest recruits of the Citadel.
They won't be missed, they aren't worth the salt.
Rest in Spaghetti, never forghetti.