Insomniac Cards Against Humanity Deck Revival.

Started by Drakon, May 12, 2016, 07:42:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakon

Now that I have successfully recovered the deck, I shall review the current deck and scrap some of them (e.g. 'fuck you, I am pro at this game'). Hopefully our attempt at this deck will be more successful with the addition of tabletop simulator. Please post any cards you wish to be added into the deck. You can also post ideas, and ask for someone to word them to fit properly.

Just remember the rules:
1. White cards are subjects (nouns, gerunds, to-infinitives, full that-clauses, free relative clauses, direct quotations, expletives, or cataphoric its). Make sure your white cards are in present tense. Do not capitalize the first letter in it, unless it is a proper noun.
2. Black cards are either a question, or a statement that has a blank space that requires a non-pronoun subject (pronoun white cards are allowed). Try your best to have as little blank spaces as possible. When writing blank spaces just put a single underscore (_).
3. No inside jokes that only 3 people or less understand.
4. No excessively picking on one person.
5. Don't consider if your cards are funny or not. Just post them, if they are good they will be added, and if they are bad they won't.

To check the progress and current cards : https://www.cardcastgame.com/browse/deck/N33QE

The Proffessor

I'll update as I think of some

Words in parenthesis are optional words.

White:

• (Kraw's) salty onions
  • John Cena Mode
  • pocket sand
  • JonTron taunts
  • a build with aaaall of 'em Annubis *Updated

Black:

• The next Build-Off theme is _.
  • For the Insomniac Servers Anniversary, Skitty is getting everyone _.

Krawkyz

From Drakon (he was having trouble posting):

Quote from: The Proffessor on May 19, 2016, 05:40:41 AM
  • aaaall of 'em Annubis

This does not work in context (e.x. 'we found a witch in [aaaall of 'em Anubis]'), if you change it to the form of a quote and add some words outside of such quote, it may work.