MWC lot: Grief or Renovation?

Started by sifitis, July 30, 2012, 01:11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sifitis

Earlier today, I was heading over to my current project near the MWC Lot.  I noticed that a large chunk of it APPEARED griefed at first glance, but there were signs claiming renovation. I had talked to Juwayyid a week or 2 prior and he mentioned renovations.  However, that claim would be a potential excuse for a griefer if he wanted to get away with it (THIS IS NOT A SUGGESTION, FUTURE GRIEFERS!).  I just wanted to bring it to light and hope to get some answeres on what exactly this is. I have a screen shot of the damage.  Ignore the crater (Green), it is just a leftover from the Crafticle movie.

Juwayyid

Yea, its renovation.  Thanks for being so observant by the way, its great that you are reporting the dangers as you have been!

I loved the lighting system you installed, but wanted to line the lights up with the buildings a bit more symmetrically.  Also, I "taped" off the buildings just to let everyone who stumbles upon the area know that work is being done to those buildings.

Again, way to keep an eye on things sif!  I'll have it all cleaned up soon!  (hopefully!)
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

sifitis

Skloosh

nothing better than spam in the morning!
I fold my pants because pants is a big deal.

Skloosh

I fold my pants because pants is a big deal.

Jahona

Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

sifitis

Isn't this thread a bit old to be posting in?

pusur44017

I have a serious problem with the lack of a question mark in your signature, sif.

-pusur

Krawkyz

i vote we grief it
thats what this topic is about right? what to do with the old MWC lot

sifitis

pusur44017

Can someone add "or Spam" to the end of the topic title?

-pusur

Krawkyz

Quote from: pusur44017 on May 23, 2015, 07:15:05 AM

-pusur
TIL pusur doesn't know how to use forum powers

pusur44017

Quote from: Krawkyz on May 23, 2015, 04:41:49 PM
Quote from: pusur44017 on May 23, 2015, 07:15:05 AM

-pusur
TIL pusur doesn't know how to use forum powers

I do, I just wanted to make another post, and I knew you coulden't resist commenting.