Read my username backwards.

Started by Grewd, November 06, 2016, 07:07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grewd

My original account has some weird bug, forgot the password and the forum makes it impossible to restore it. I press the "Forgot password?" link and it asks for my E-mail, then it tells me my account isn't activated. Links me to a page to re-send activation code, but it requires my password. No matter what I put into the password box it gives me an error telling me the account is activated when it says it isn't. Pretty funny.

You've all probably solved the elaborate riddle of my username. Some of you know me as the guy with infinite emails, usernames, minecraft accounts and IP's.

Anyways, I was just dropping by to see how it's going. It seems there was a steady fall in popularity of this community after I left this place, not implying I'm connected to that of course. This was once a very active community, but now I wonder why the few who are left bother to host this ghost town (no offense, but this looks deserted). I once played an important part in building this up, it was fun times. Until of course I got banned for "hacking" passwords, which was in reality found through far simpler means.

Also, to whoever is running this place, please fix my original account. Let me reset my password, send me a new one, send the old one, send a verification code or whatever.

Cya

Skitty

well looks like nothing needs to be done. you got a working account.
Problem solved.

also i gotta ask do you like ping the servers or something cause you always seem to show up when im doing maintenance or something

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

Grewd

I made this account only to tell you I can't access my real one. Could you please help me recover it?

Me showing up is a coincidence, I haven't been here since 2012 I think.

Glenn

Quote from: Grewd on November 07, 2016, 09:19:48 AM
Me showing up is a coincidence, I haven't been here since 2012 I think.
Nah

Last Active:
    22 June 2014, 04:11:13

Latest ban appeal was on 11 June 2012 though, followed by some activity until 21 July 2012.
NULLUS LIMES LEONI
No limits for the lion!
Currently studying Digital Arts & Entertainment at Howest, specifically Game Development.

Grewd

Quote from: Glenn on November 07, 2016, 05:21:44 PM
Nah

Last Active:
    22 June 2014, 04:11:13

Latest ban appeal was on 11 June 2012 though, followed by some activity until 21 July 2012.
Oh, think I logged in and left again, can't really remember.

Pretty stupid how I spent all that energy getting myself unbanned only to vanish.

Jahona

The account was banned for undisclosed reasons. Probably pissed off bren or Skitty.

Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

Skitty

idk. i know the ban was revoked afterwards i stopped caring and went about my thing

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

Grewd

Quote from: Jahona on November 07, 2016, 07:42:06 PM
The account was banned for undisclosed reasons. Probably pissed off bren or Skitty.
The undisclosed reason being massive disruption the servers and community, yes that definitely pissed off Skitty back then. You don't remember?

Anyways this isn't an issue with being banned, it's about forgotten password and the feature to recover it not working as it should. The ban was revoked, so that's not what's stopping me from logging in with my real account.

bren4q

Surplus to requirements