A Blast Into The Past

Started by Ejay845, May 18, 2017, 09:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ejay845

What's up everyone?

Its been such a long time. How's everyone doing? I'm glad to still see familiar faces here. Anything new with you all? Just checking up on some old family.

Anyway, for those of you that remember me its good to drop by and see everything still running. I miss you guys, and I hope all is well with everyone. I drop by every now and then to check on the forums, I don't remember when the last time I checked in was (I normally don't remember anything now a days lol.) 'Till next time guys,

See ya!
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jahona

Long enough that when you popped into teamspeak last night no one recognized your voice.  You've been hiding away for a while.
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

Ejay845

Quote from: Jahona on May 19, 2017, 05:17:01 PM
Long enough that when you popped into teamspeak last night no one recognized your voice.  You've been hiding away for a while.
Aha! Lol! That's because I never went on teamspeak that much before. If I did, it was before I hit puberty lol.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

pusur44017

Still here.... ish... We've moved onto lots of other stuff and timezones and whatnot. So for me, play time with insomniac dwindles. Happy to see you're ok.

-pusur

Takinomfan

Jahona

Quote from: Takinomfan on February 23, 2018, 12:54:54 PM
*Waves*

Takinomfan, now that is a name I have not heard of in a long time.

How have you been?
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!