This place still exists?

Started by Grewd, November 28, 2018, 08:03:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grewd

I found this on urban dictionary today, found it pretty funny. What really cracked me up was the author. I have never made a user on urban dictionary, so someone took my name and made that definition. I don't know who and I'll probably never know since it was made 4 years ago.

I was surprised this place still existed though.

Edit: Oops, autofill on the login, didn't notice it was my alternate user. I'm Dwerg though.

Jahona

Hi Dwerg,

The username was easy enough to figure out.  Yeah I've seen that urban dictionary entry a while ago.  Up and up would be a stretch.  Still haven't updated the servers to the latest version of minecraft.  I need to get around to doing that hopefully soon.  Took Spigot forever to get a stable version that wouldn't corrupt worlds.

Whats new with you?
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

Krawkyz

Grewd

Hey Jahona,

A lot has happened since I frequented this place. Among the major things I've gotten married and bought a house. I still play Minecraft occasionally. Sad to see this community so inactive, but I guess nothing lasts that long in the world of gaming. It was fun back in the day when I was a part of it, helping with setting up the gmod servers that would be the foundation of this community.

I see there's still servers up.

Jahona

We're still up and running.   We've not really grown though and a lot of people have switched over to other games.  Servers get a boost when ever there's a new update or I refresh the map.  As long as people still log in every now and then I'll keep the lights on.

Congrats on getting married and the house!  Big milestones.  I just narrowly avoided a tornado hitting mine this week.
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

Dwerg

I actually managed to recover my original forum account :D

Checked the vanilla server out, might start building some there.

Quote from: Jahona on October 22, 2019, 09:20:25 PM
I just narrowly avoided a tornado hitting mine this week.
Woah, that would suck! I'm glad there's no chance of tornadoes where I live.

Edit: Jesus! Had a look at my old posts, I cringe so hard...

http://www.heypasteit.com/clip/015R (copy to text editor for easier reading)

Edwardher

Tornados are scary... Glad you dodged that bullet!