Adventure Map in progress

Started by Juwayyid, July 05, 2012, 10:39:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juwayyid

I had started this Adventure map way back in January I believe, but left it alone for a while, revisiting and working on it every now and then.

Just something I do with spare time.

Here is the custom texture pack that goes with it, and its not done.  I'm posting it here so that thrash and others can help me with the map and know what things are supposed to look like.

Can anyone call out the theme?

Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

Juwayyid

Because this thread is seemingly pointless, I'm going to use it now to post about the current Adventure map ideas.

Right now we have 2 being worked on I believe.

One by your Emperor Quimby and pal Glenn, and one by Myself Juwayyid, and that weirdo Australian Maznis!

Glenn and Quimby's map...  has no story to it so far, but has some pretty promising builds.  A small little farm town and a giant tree...  will be interesting!

Mine and Maznis' map takes place on an island where some mob is created.  It will probably be Endermen, but we aren't sure yet.  You start off as an unknowing regular person who swims to this reclusive beach to have a nice time on and stumble across an old scientific factory in ruins.  The whole island is basically a factory, with dif buildings, all in ruins.  Anyhow, eventually you mistakenly activate some machinery and create...  the endermen/whatever mob. 

Thing is, both these maps need work on the story.  Obviously endermen come from The End, so we would need to explain that.  That's if we do use enermen and not a different mob.

So please, reply with ideas to both maps.  Add story lines, puzzles to the game, or ask to help in general.  We could use all the help we can get!

Warps will be made to both maps soon!
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.