Where's the End Portal? < Wait, nevermind. I found it. > (Survival Server)

Started by WhitePaw2002, December 28, 2016, 10:25:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhitePaw2002

Hi! It's been a while! How you've been? Burritos? I love burritos!
Speaking of burritos, I want to go to the End, and don't know whether the portal is in the North, East, South, or West.
How is that related to burritos? It's something that I want a lot!
Don't judge my reasoning!

Thrash393

If you make ender eyes by putting enderpearls and blaze powder togather you can find the closest portal to you when the ender eyes go down instead of up you found it.
QuoteThey found a glowing hole containing vast amounts of redstone technology. It would be thrashes and kraws secret redstone area. They had it on the border for fear they'd be griefed or messed with. (since these machines would take days tto make (with thier kind of work ethic (speaking for thrash(kinda kraw(mostly thrash)))))

Its A Giant Ass Calculator. That's the name: The A Giant Ass Calculator

WhitePaw2002

I mean, I understand the process of finding these portals very well, indeed I do, quite a lot, very much.
And I have what I need for that process, but I do not wish to waste my materials simply to reach the border of the north, east, south nor west as I have reached before the update. I do not know if the borders exist anymore, if there are portals within every warp or if there are none at all. I just want to check if anyone knows for certain if there is a local area for this, or even simply an idea of where I should start my search.

Jahona

The map radius is very large.  There are several portals with in it's boundary.
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

WhitePaw2002

I found the portal! I'd post coordinates, but not sure if anyone actually cares