Thorian servers back up!

Started by ThorSummoner, August 22, 2012, 11:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThorSummoner

Greetings all, I'm glad to announce that the thorian services have been reestablished on a bandwidth host!
However, this host is not designed for intensive processing or intensive traffic and furthermore is being hosted generously on the terms that it will not see high traffic;
For this reason the Tekkit server will be on a whitelist.

If your interested in playing tekkit, you may [PM] me for server info or contact me on [SteamCommunity] for immediate help.
I want to hear all your opinions below on what you think and particularly what services you'd like hosted because I have been so bored since I've downed my local services.
-Thor

sifitis

cool!  I havent played tekkit in a while, and it will be interesting to try it again.  As for opinions on servicing...Its late and I refuse to attempt conscious thought, so Ill answer that one later.

Krawkyz

Wouldn't these be the Insomniac Thorian Servers?
Just sayin'.

sifitis

meh, the name is still disputed a wee bit...

Kidd2000

Tekkit would be nice. Or Hack/Mine. One is industrial and one is adventure. If there is a major vote for Tekkit then I'd like to a part of it and also make a spawn area.

off topic: I love how sif's signature is longer than any of his post. lol

Glenn

*Can't make green covalence dust* ...
NULLUS LIMES LEONI
No limits for the lion!
Currently studying Digital Arts & Entertainment at Howest, specifically Game Development.

Kidd2000

Quote from: GlennvW2468 on August 28, 2012, 02:26:55 PM

The reason for that is Thor disabled EE and I believe all items from EE. Just get a nano saber and an Emerald Pick. You'll be fine.

Glenn

Quote from: Kidd2000 on August 28, 2012, 04:01:26 PM

The reason for that is Thor disabled EE and I believe all items from EE. Just get a nano saber and an Emerald Pick. You'll be fine.
._. Why EE? WHY?!? :S It's one of my favorite mods :Z
NULLUS LIMES LEONI
No limits for the lion!
Currently studying Digital Arts & Entertainment at Howest, specifically Game Development.

Kidd2000

Quote from: GlennvW2468 on August 28, 2012, 04:03:00 PM
Quote from: Kidd2000 on August 28, 2012, 04:01:26 PM

._. Why EE? WHY?!? :S It's one of my favorite mods :Z

People believe its WAAAAAY too powerful. The end game items are insane.

Glenn

Oh, very nice, all these plugins, I was on my cannon, and I get kicked 'flying is not allowed on this server" now I'm stuck, glitching in the air, and get kicked every  5 secs, I already start to like this server ._.
NULLUS LIMES LEONI
No limits for the lion!