IMPORTANT READ

Started by whyitell, September 04, 2012, 08:39:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whyitell

Ok please listen up, this is important stuff. Watch this video.
Silent Java Drive-By / Java Exploit
do
One of the things you can is dissable java on your browser.

There has been a exploit found in all versions of java,  this is serorious shit.  Thanks for taking your time to read this and I hope you are more carefull.

[/url]

pusur44017

well i have been reading this lately and its true but still no reason for panic the news articles here say that you just need to update your java. but else this security error counts for the netbanks or so the news say

-pusur

sifitis

Ummmmm...   please explain what this is suposed to mean...   All I'm getting outta this is that you can make a window open when you use da internet.

Ejay845

I believe Skitty has already taken care of this problem with *multiple* ways.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

whyitell

Quote from: sifitis on September 04, 2012, 03:47:14 PM
Ummmmm...   please explain what this is suposed to mean...   All I'm getting outta this is that you can make a window open when you use da internet.

It means a webpage can manipluate your pc to download and open a program without asking you to enable java or if you want to open the file.

[/url]

Skitty

Quote from: Ejay845 on September 04, 2012, 03:59:20 PM

what did i take care of?

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

Ejay845

Quote from: Skitty on September 05, 2012, 09:12:24 AM
Quote from: Ejay845 on September 04, 2012, 03:59:20 PM

what did i take care of?

The whole haxor thing, I didn't watch the full video, I just saw something about forums and haxing.
I remember you posting a post about some sort of forum defense program. Something like Cloud?
But you had something else. BTW My mouse is being horrible and spasiming, even re-doing my computer
won't help D: Any solutions? I can't play any games with my mouse spasiming like this, I barely got on forums!
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Skitty

umm thats the forums. not your browser/computer. i cannot control that.

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

Ejay845

Fixed :D Got a USB mouse....lol anywho back on subject, yeah the cloud protection thing you got I meant.
[spoiler][/spoiler]