I Griefed your server

Started by TntVideos, September 11, 2012, 01:15:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bren4q

TntVideos was online griefing for an hour and a half.
The time it took to repair was the length of time it takes to write "/banx TntVideos" 

We got a good deal 8)
Surplus to requirements

CC1765

Lol this guy wastes all this time and effort for nothing....LEGITLEY NOTHING. But it's a good laugh.
8)
"Some people just want to watch the world burn."

Saracalia

The only moment that makes me happy is when you get banned.

thealex447

Skitty

-ahem-
WHY ARE YOU POSTING IN THREADS OVER A YEAR OLD I MEAN HOW RETARDED ARE YOU?!
START LOOKING AT THE POST DATES

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

Sky

Quote from: Skitty on November 04, 2013, 09:31:39 PM
-ahem-
WHY ARE YOU POSTING IN THREADS OVER A YEAR OLD I MEAN HOW RETARDED ARE YOU?!
START LOOKING AT THE POST DATES

Commenting in threads that are over a year old does NOT identify your intelligence in anyway. So, if I may ask:

CAN YOU STOP WHINING?

Skitty

idk cause im the bastard who pays the bills.

and its not hard to look at post dates and realized OH HEY LOOK THE THREAD IS OVER A YEAR OLD I SHOULD LET IT BE. just like that ban appeal you posted in even though it was resolved PRIVATELY. so yeah it shows me how much intelligence you have. and can i stop whining? do you want to stop posting in threads over 2 months old just to build a post count?

Skitty

locking this topic to allow it to CLEAR OUT
fuck sake now im gonna have to put an auto locking program on the servers cause our new members cant read for beans.

bren4q

Quote from: Sky on November 05, 2013, 12:29:35 AM
I will not ellaborate further information about the main concepts/aspects of a server.
But you will post replies to people who clearly haven't been around in over a year?

It's great that you know some big words, which at least demonstrates that you have some level of education, but your understanding of forum etiquette leaves a lot to be desired. Hell, it's not even forum etiquette, it's just common sense.

Think before you post please - think about who it is aimed at and whether it progresses an on-going discussion or not.
Surplus to requirements