I Griefed your server

Started by TntVideos, September 11, 2012, 01:15:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TntVideos

I got banned, i know. But if you want to laugh a bit, watch me fucking up your world. Coming out tommorow, in http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2ATu6dsNtNqOLJzANTWh9g

YOU GOT GRIEFED MOTHERFUCKERS

-Grief Co.

PS: See you later, SHITLORDS! BUILD A STATUE IN OUR HONOR, WE ADVERTISED THIS SHIT!

crazy_maarten

lol i banned you...

please close the topic superops :D
Quote from: TntVideos on September 11, 2012, 01:15:23 PM
I got banned, i know. But if you want to laugh a bit, watch me fucking up your world. Coming out tommorow, in http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2ATu6dsNtNqOLJzANTWh9g

-Grief Co.

PS: See you later, SHITLORDS! BUILD A STATUE IN OUR HONOR, WE ADVERTISED THIS SHIT!

Glenn

Please know, that you grief has been undone the second after you got banned, and that there's no reason to grief, I understand you probebly don't understand, that there's totaly no reason to grief, if you'd think about it, why spill your time with griefing, in place of doing something with your life, or actually make something on MC. Please understand that you'll be banned form this forum very soon.

-Glenn
NULLUS LIMES LEONI
No limits for the lion!
Currently studying Digital Arts & Entertainment at Howest, specifically Game Development.

Jahona

Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

bren4q

We get griefed every day. You will disappear into obscurity like the thousands of griefers before you, and we will still be here and all our builds will still be here. The grief that takes people like you an hour to do, we undo in 2 seconds  ;D

In the end, all our builds are still here, and your grief is gone. And we ain't even annoyed in the slightest. But thanks for the publicity!
Surplus to requirements

Ejay845

Lol his youtube link is a link to a failed noob channel. No videos, 1 video thats gotten removed.
Plus he has no subscribers and only 15 views on his *channel*. People stump across channels
all day, including mine. I have over 400,000 channel views. Maybe 4,000,000.

Weird he posted something like this on a day like 9/11....Just shows. We're the Navy Seals, the heroes
who shot Osama, aka HIM. But hey, he's not even much of a griefer, so he doesn't get that title.
Niether do we because we did just type in a few commands. We deserve the title of honorary (server wise).
And him- the fool. In-Game wise.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Krawkyz

-Grief Co.

Grief Co. was started by me, and people like you who try to fake our name should be beaten mercifully for using that name out of copyright law!

Also, stop using your amateur ways to grief servers. You didn't leave a mark, so we really don't know who you are.

And stop assuming you are part of my company. It's mine. Don't touch.

Skitty

you greifed us. OH NO. took us 5 seconds to undo you. its no big deal. i mean really. i find it funny really. also i didnt get to see the video you mind re-uploading it for me. anyways back to the darkness with ya. its perfectly fine that you griefed us. we just undid it anyways.

(we dont take things personally we just dont give a damn if you grief or not. we undo it all the same)

also crazy what was his ign. i want to see if hes bouncing.

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

Reichtmueller

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

please come back and grief us every day

we would love to waste more of your worthless time out of your meaningless life
I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly.

Skitty

jwirth

The troller got trolled by the people he trolled you should feel bad for yourself xD its classic when that happens. How about you do something meaningful with your then waste time griefing snd trying to mske yourself famous on youtube doing so. all I know is you will be hated on youtube for doing so and a poor job for the matter of it. Now have yourself a great day and pls come again :)
Those that don't know pain can never know true peace!

Skitty

Quote from: jwirth on September 11, 2012, 07:15:51 PM
The troller got trolled by the people he trolled you should feel bad for yourself xD its classic when that happens.

rule 1 of classic. you grief for hours. it gets undone in seconds. not a single fuck is given

Juwayyid

Heh, the responses are getting a bit...  pathetic...  Like, we are trying to hard to make him understand that he is insignificant, except we are obviously seeing him and asking about his video and what not...

Good luck to you failed griefer!  Hope you eventually find yourself serverless, to be alone forever!
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

Skitty

Juwayyid

Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.