WoM Problem

Started by Mudman, September 19, 2012, 06:41:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudman

Hey, I am having trouble with WoM. I open it, click the sign-in button and get the message shown below. I have re-typed my username and password in hundreds of times so that's not the problem. Help me!

PS:I won't be able to get on the server till this is fixed :/
Why is it called "common" sense. If it would be up to me, I'd call it rare sense...

Daymon10DD

My suggestion to you is to re-download the WoM client... when problems like that occurs to me, I just re-download it soo... yeah. if that doesn't work then...idk lol.
Everyone Has Two Lives. The Second Life Begins After You Realize You Only Have One.

Mudman

I have re-downloaded it twice now :/
Why is it called "common" sense. If it would be up to me, I'd call it rare sense...

Mudman

I forgot to say that, when I tried to log into minecraft through the website it comes up with "server not found"

I can go onto the website by typing minecraft.net
Then I click on log in, still is working
I log in, it comes up with the second picture....

So I can't get on minecaft, I am not aware if I'm not the only one with this problem, maybe everyone is off. I don't know, just that I can't get onto minecraft. I checked everything the checklist says to make sure the address is right and stuff.

haze_storm15

One of two things you could try is logining in to minecraft.net.Or redownloading wom.

Mudman

Read the replies  >:(. I tried both.

Daymon10DD

Well I just went on Minecraft.net and it's fine for me... maybe you should try using a different internet browser just to test it and if that doesn't work then I am afraid that, if you can't get it fixed then you have to create a new account. I'm sorry if it doesn't work but I hoped I helped! :D

P.S You can also try to either go on a different computer/laptop or try going on another IP. I don't know what that'll help with but... you can try... lol
Everyone Has Two Lives. The Second Life Begins After You Realize You Only Have One.

Mudman

Didn't work, anyone else have any ideas?

Ughhh I have no way to get onto minecraft....  :'(

jwirth

yea it doesnt work for me either not sure why
Those that don't know pain can never know true peace!

minecraft1279

I have the same problem and that problem we have alot. I way to fix it is just wait.

Saracalia

There was a something about WoM issues for those who have that sort of problem

Ejay845

Okay, either:
1. View the official WoM help post.
Or what I prefer
2. Read the recently posted topic "Minecraft Classic not supported"- although it looks to be so.
Theres still one more way for this not to be true. But hey, if this is true then WoM will not work.
The only reason that the worldofminecraft community would be of use is for skins, mods, and texture packs.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Skitty

uncheck valid login.

that happens to me as well.

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

Mudman

I uncheck valid login a lot, so that's not the problem. And someone told me if you uncheck it, it makes you connect faster ha ha.

I guess I'll just have to wait it out....sigh