Two questions

Started by gaminguru, November 06, 2011, 09:58:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gaminguru

1. Is the forum going to focus in on Minecraft, or still be somewhat open to other games?
2. Shouldn't classic 3 be renamed to classic 2 just for the sake of numbering? Would that be too confusing for ppl who play on pk3?
Just curious.

Skitty

everything will be fixed. and it is a gaming krew so other servers will be added at a later date.

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

McG

Re: Question 2 - Skitty is planning (sometime in the future) to merge the two servers into one.  Before that happens we will get a permanent forum up and running, new name, etc.

McG.
Howdy, I'm McG.  Musician/producer, competitive sailor, avid Minecrafter.

Check out my SC page!  If you like what you hear I might be releasing downloads soon.

Skitty

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

Saracalia

I am confused by this a bit. It may all be from the fact I am not used to the new forums and the change that is coming.

ThorSummoner

I do intend to lobby for openess of gaem community, whatever you guys want to play, we (I) want to give you somewhere to play it!
-Thor

Juwayyid

I really enjoy that it is still called PK3.  It gives it a bit more character, it has survived tough times and managed to outlast its brother of PK2.
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

Skittlez

Quote from: Juwayyid on November 06, 2011, 10:54:43 PM
I really enjoy that it is still called PK3.  It gives it a bit more character, it has survived tough times and managed to outlast its brother of PK2.
Yea, same, PK3 has a nice ring to it. Plus, lots of memories there. I don't see an overwhelming reason to change it.
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.