Logo Contest

Started by Skitty, November 24, 2011, 02:30:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedSnapper1

Here are the logos I made:

Short horror story:

The last man on Earth was sitting down at his home. There was a knock on the door.

The End. :)

jwirth

there are a lot of nice logo's but most of them dont have anything to do with a minecraft they just have no corrolation to it but idk if we are doing it like that but other than that there pretty good keep up the good work.
Those that don't know pain can never know true peace!

McG

@Jwirth: Since we are planning to (eventually) expand from just a Minecraft-based environment, we're trying to get users to submit pictures that have more to do with the name than they have to do with just Minecraft.  This is also why we have a server name that doesn't end in the suffix -craft.

McG.
Howdy, I'm McG.  Musician/producer, competitive sailor, avid Minecrafter.

Check out my SC page!  If you like what you hear I might be releasing downloads soon.

thealex447

Hehehe.... I'm a noob

Jahona

If I have time this week I'm going to look into tweaking a few things on the eye and working on a few minor issues I have.

@Sifitis  It's supposed to be bloodshot but I have the proportions wrong.  One of the things I want to fix if I have time.
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

Sublimity

Hey darth, do you mind if I make a few tweaks to your eye as well? You'll be given credit at the end, of course.

Jahona

Quote from: Sublimity on December 06, 2011, 01:33:54 AM
Hey darth, do you mind if I make a few tweaks to your eye as well? You'll be given credit at the end, of course.

Sorry Sublimity didn't see this till now.  Didn't pop up in my new posts page.  I don't mind you modifying as long as you give credit were credit is due.
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

WB18

Skitty

well post it. cause after 1am tomarrow morning. i will be closing everything and we will start voting on the logo.

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

Frogundergrove

;D Cooley beans! I made another thingy with random insomniac minecraft player's faces.

Juwayyid

Aw, my face didn't make the cut!
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

Frogundergrove

skloosh

if u want to add the face my custom skin has just google minecraft skloosh skins