New Forum

Started by Skitty, November 24, 2011, 07:18:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bren4q

Quote from: foexancaftest on December 01, 2011, 08:08:54 PM
1) To tot up provocative, towering inches in both length and girth. 
Warm-up: Carry off a insignificant towel and ret absorb it in enthusiastic water. Bleed out the top-grade and wrap it around your penis for 3 minutes. Remove the towel and tippler it in genial deuterium oxide again. Squeeze out the hose and wrap it around your penis again pro 3 minutes. 

lol wut

If you played Minecraft, Mr. Spambot, I think I know what kind of build you would make.
Surplus to requirements

Skittlez

Oh god, I hope Jenceno doesn't see this.
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

Skitty

Quote from: Skittlez on December 02, 2011, 10:46:26 AM
Oh god, I hope Jenceno doesn't see this.
hmmm looks like i have to add the spam bot prevention thing.

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

McG

Moving topic to feedback forum.   8)

Also, would it be possible to make the post/reply box bigger, if I'm making a long post?  Or is my best option to preview...

McG.
Howdy, I'm McG.  Musician/producer, competitive sailor, avid Minecrafter.

Check out my SC page!  If you like what you hear I might be releasing downloads soon.

Skitty

Shoot for the moon. And if you miss....You'll die horribly in space.

Saracalia

The thing I do miss about the old forums (Talking about PK Forums) was the smartness of the forums saying what OS/Browser you're using.

But I like the new forums, and they are really great. Also, it is simple to get arround in :3

Mudman

keep the forums as they are  8)
Why is it called "common" sense. If it would be up to me, I'd call it rare sense...

bren4q

Quote from: Nōku on December 18, 2011, 02:54:47 PM
The thing I do miss about the old forums (Talking about PK Forums) was the smartness of the forums saying what OS/Browser you're using.
Really? Is this something you forget from time to time?

No unnecessary clutter please. Simple and slick is the best and it does that pretty well at the moment.
Surplus to requirements

Saracalia

Quote from: bren4q on December 18, 2011, 03:41:57 PM
Quote from: Nōku on December 18, 2011, 02:54:47 PM
Really? Is this something you forget from time to time?

No unnecessary clutter please. Simple and slick is the best and it does that pretty well at the moment.

I didn't forget it, it was just fun to watch the forums be smart, that is all.

Reichtmueller

The only problem I've experienced is that I can't get on the forum on my phone. When I type insomniacservers.com in the address bar, it says I have a new message and if I'd like to continue to open it in a new window or cancel. both options when clicked do nothing, then when I refresh the page it gives me the same pop-up. It's no big deal, as the forums work on my PC and laptop, it's just kinda annoying and I  thought I'd address it to see if other people have this problem.
I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly.

bren4q

When on PC just open your new messages so that you no longer get the pop up when you go to the forum on your phone.
Surplus to requirements

Reichtmueller

I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly.

greenyoshi119

Quote from: schiller on December 18, 2011, 04:41:29 PM
The only problem I've experienced is that I can't get on the forum on my phone. When I type insomniacservers.com in the address bar, it says I have a new message and if I'd like to continue to open it in a new window or cancel. both options when clicked do nothing, then when I refresh the page it gives me the same pop-up. It's no big deal, as the forums work on my PC and laptop, it's just kinda annoying and I  thought I'd address it to see if other people have this problem.
When u click cancel or open and it does nothing just open up the message and read it manually or at least that's what I've been doing on my iPod and the buttons don't work on iPods and Droids to my experience (and I assume iPhones as it isn't working on my iPod)
If i had a nickel, for every time I found a nickel, I'd have a dime every time i found a nickel.

Rii

Since there is no global setting for this unless i code it into SMF. This setting is per user.
You can turn off the popup notification by doing the following.

• Click Profile (from top menu to go to your profile page/settings)
  • Hover over the Modify Profile menu button
  • Click Personal Messaging from the drop down menu
  • Untick the box that says "Show a popup when I receive new messages."

Saracalia

What sort of phone do you have?

And I don't have that sort of problem, considering my phone doesn't have any problems when accessing any website.