Minecraft's new layout

Started by greenyoshi119, September 30, 2012, 11:41:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mister_Survival

ORLYNAO?
Quote from: greenyoshi119 on October 05, 2012, 02:59:00 PM
Quote from: winner321 on October 05, 2012, 10:44:14 AM
My computer did TF2 in about 3 hours :) and my internet sucks. So what have we learnt today Class?
That you lie about having sucky internet? lol, and my computer sucks with download speeds? and that when i use a sentence it's always in question form? nope, its not.
I know i am young, but i might as well have fun with it.

winner321

Thirty-six pages of unread messages.
Two hundred fifty-one unread emails.
Six hundred eighty unread spam emails.
Now what would you do about this?

greenyoshi119

Quote from: winner321 on October 13, 2012, 03:27:03 PM
Pray tell me how thats a lie I have slow internet ----> http://www.speedtest.net/result/2240025978.png
ok, i know this is an outdated topic, but that is freaking fast!!!! here's mine..
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2269298632.png
While i will admit, your upload speed is really slow, your freaking download speed is amazingly fast, I've been thinking mine was fast to...
If i had a nickel, for every time I found a nickel, I'd have a dime every time i found a nickel.

Jaysers

this is going to be an internet-speed-war..
WELL, I MIGHT AS WELL JUMP IN!

By the way, this is while I am watching youtube videos, having ad blocker on, surfing through sites, having teamspeak on, and peerblock on :D
Pretty cruddy I know -.- (compared to all ye folks in the central and eastern US.. MY INTERNET IS FAST ENOUGH, OK?!)
"To regret is to make an experience that of suffering. I do not regret the time spent, but rather wish it was spent on something else."

greenyoshi119

Quote from: Jaysers on October 27, 2012, 08:00:02 PM
this is going to be an internet-speed-war..
WELL, I MIGHT AS WELL JUMP IN!

By the way, this is while I am watching youtube videos, having ad blocker on, surfing through sites, having teamspeak on, and peerblock on :D
Pretty cruddy I know -.- (compared to all ye folks in the central and eastern US.. MY INTERNET IS FAST ENOUGH, OK?!)
Yeah, thats so slow, its only faster than 69% of the US, but mine is slower than 74% of the US, so I'm pretty sure I'm winning :3
If i had a nickel, for every time I found a nickel, I'd have a dime every time i found a nickel.

Krawkyz

Quote from: greenyoshi119 on October 27, 2012, 09:46:20 PM
Yeah, thats so slow, its only faster than 69% of the US, but mine is slower than 74% of the US, so I'm pretty sure I'm winning :3
So if he's faster than the 69%, he's in 31th place (in terms of 100)
If you're slower than 74%, you're in 74th place (in terms of 100)

Mister_Survival

Why must Kraw ruin all of the threads with logic and grammar?
I know i am young, but i might as well have fun with it.