Minecraft's new layout

Started by greenyoshi119, September 30, 2012, 11:41:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenyoshi119

Hey guys, Check out minecraft's new awesome layout xD.
lol, but at this point im not even sure if it's still lagg....
If i had a nickel, for every time I found a nickel, I'd have a dime every time i found a nickel.

winner321

Eh idgi. I was more drawn to the Steam download in the bottom of the screen. :)
Thirty-six pages of unread messages.
Two hundred fifty-one unread emails.
Six hundred eighty unread spam emails.
Now what would you do about this?

Mudman

Naw that's not a new layout. Thats happened to me too before.
Why is it called "common" sense. If it would be up to me, I'd call it rare sense...

greenyoshi119

Quote from: winner321 on September 30, 2012, 12:23:20 PM
Eh idgi. I was more drawn to the Steam download in the bottom of the screen. :)

lol, i'm downloading team fortress 2 right now
If i had a nickel, for every time I found a nickel, I'd have a dime every time i found a nickel.

MarcusBoay

That's not a new layout for your information. The webpage screws up sometimes. It happened to me for other web pages too.

The impossible can be possible if you yearn to achieve it. -MB
[spoiler]Practice is good but I'd like to say it is not everything. Some people hit a 'plateau' and they practice for hours and hours but they just don't seem to get any better. It is mental. Escape the fate. There is no destiny because you can make your own. Talent does not exist, or if it does I do not have it. There is no such thing as gifted. If someone can do it, if it's possible, I can do it. You and I can become infinitely better. Maybe natural talent does exist, but it really doesn't matter because i'll overcome it. Fuck talent, fuck biology, and fuck a diceroll. I want to be the best and I'll rise no matter what. It's this psycho attitude which makes me 'so good'. -Wonderland (tf2 pro soldier/rocket jumper)[/spoiler]

bb25565

OMG!! TF2 took me 3 days to download, I dont no know why but it did. I blame Steam!
Fawkes
\(^~^)/  I have voted myself fabulous.

Krawkyz

Quote from: bb25565 on October 01, 2012, 03:46:34 PM
OMG!! TF2 took me 3 days to download, I dont no know why but it did. I blame Steam!
Never the individuals fault, always the provider. -bit of sarcasm laid out there.

bb25565

XD... Not that I have anything aganst Steam but, I dont like it. Get what Im saying.

P.S that was a trick question, no one knows what im saying xD
Fawkes

Krawkyz

No question mark = no question.

Question mark?

bb25565

Fawkes

greenyoshi119

Quote from: MarcusBoay on October 01, 2012, 10:42:27 AM
That's not a new layout for your information. The webpage screws up sometimes. It happened to me for other web pages too.
i know, it was a joke :P thats why i put layout in italics, and
Quote from: greenyoshi119 on September 30, 2012, 11:41:50 AM
lol, but at this point im not even sure if it's still lagg....
because my computer was being really slow for some reason....
Quote from: bb25565 on October 01, 2012, 03:46:34 PM
Lol took me from Thursday morning (before 6:45 A.M.) to Sunday night (about 8:00 P.M.)
so about 3 and a half days. btw, whats your steam name? (P.M. me if you want)

bb25565

Fawkes

winner321

My computer did TF2 in about 3 hours :) and my internet sucks. So what have we learnt today Class?
Thirty-six pages of unread messages.
Two hundred fifty-one unread emails.
Six hundred eighty unread spam emails.
Now what would you do about this?

Mister_Survival

That the winner is always right?
I know i am young, but i might as well have fun with it.

greenyoshi119

Quote from: winner321 on October 05, 2012, 10:44:14 AM
My computer did TF2 in about 3 hours :) and my internet sucks. So what have we learnt today Class?
That you lie about having sucky internet? lol, and my computer sucks with download speeds? and that when i use a sentence it's always in question form? nope, its not.