Help! I can't login to the Vanilla or Creative Server! -DaymontheAzn/ Daymon10DD

Started by Daymon10DD, October 14, 2012, 02:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daymon10DD

For some reason, I can login to the "IS Halloween Build Contest" But I cannot login to the Vanilla nor creative server as it continuously prompts me with "Failed to verify username!"

Server List:

Vanilla Login Attempt:

Creative Login Attempt:

Halloween Contest Building Server:

See how the Halloween Server works but the Creative and Vanilla don't? Please help me!
Everyone Has Two Lives. The Second Life Begins After You Realize You Only Have One.

bren4q

Uh, are you using a cracked version of the game? Because the Survival and Creative servers do not allow non-premium users due to the security risk. Only the Halloween server is set up to allow non-premium because it is a temporary server.

Note: builds from the Creative server will be saved and copied onto the Creative server after the contest.
Surplus to requirements

Daymon10DD

QuoteUh, are you using a cracked version of the game? Because the Survival and Creative servers do not allow non-premium users due to the security risk. Only the Halloween server is set up to allow non-premium because it is a temporary server.

Note: builds from the Creative server will be saved and copied onto the Creative server after the contest.

Oh... Yeah... I'm using Appshafter... I guess I need a premium account to go on those servers... :/ Well i'll build for the contest and get a gift code (if I win)... Sorry I didn't know the servers didn't allow non-premium accounts on as I have previously been on the creative server multiple times.
Everyone Has Two Lives. The Second Life Begins After You Realize You Only Have One.