Grammar and its Proper Usage.

Started by Krawkyz, October 23, 2012, 04:21:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaysers

Well there's the smite option, but seeing how demanding Kraw is at only using it when it's unhelpful, that option is scratched out.
There could be a "Wall of Shame" for the public humiliation idea.
"To regret is to make an experience that of suffering. I do not regret the time spent, but rather wish it was spent on something else."

jwirth

No we are not going to use the smite or applaud buttons because that will just lead to more argument and people having really bad down votes.
Those that don't know pain can never know true peace!

Krawkyz

Quote from: Skittlez
I'm not sure how this is even an issue, there is spell check built into the forum, just review your post before submitting. Regardless, good rule, but perhaps a temp ban is a bit much, maybe we should go for public humiliation? Or public flogging?
SPELL CHECK DEFINITELY CORRECTS GRAMMAR
Quote from: jwirthNo we are not going to use the smite or applaud buttons because that will just lead to more argument and people having really bad down votes.
APPLAUD AND SMITE HAVE ALREADY BEEN DEFINED. LOOK AT MY SIGNATURE.
Quote from: Jaysers
Well there's the smite option, but seeing how demanding Kraw is at only using it when it's unhelpful, that option is scratched out.
There could be a "Wall of Shame" for the public humiliation idea.
Demanding? No. I'm trying to make sure people don't get forum banned.
Wall of Shame? On it.

Jaysers

Quote from: Krawkyz on October 25, 2012, 03:59:42 PM
APPLAUD AND SMITE HAVE ALREADY BEEN DEFINED. LOOK AT MY SIGNATURE.
Not demanding? hmm...

Quote from: Krawkyz on October 25, 2012, 03:59:42 PM
Demanding? No. I'm trying to make sure people don't get forum banned.
Kraw, according to your logic, if someone is smited, then that means whatever that person posted was unhelpful. -Checks stats- well, you were smited 11 times. So much for making sure people don't get forum banned. According to your logic, what you posted did not help people 11 times.
"To regret is to make an experience that of suffering. I do not regret the time spent, but rather wish it was spent on something else."

Krawkyz

Quote from: Jaysers on October 25, 2012, 05:52:54 PM
Kraw, according to your logic, if someone is smited, then that means whatever that person posted was unhelpful. -Checks stats- well, you were smited 11 times. So much for making sure people don't get forum banned. According to your logic, what you posted did not help people 11 times.
Wrong. According to my logic, if someone is smited, it was deemed unhelpful by them. However, there is something special and out of your technological grasp called the "explanation."

jwirth

Jaysers

How was that statement wrong? What you said is basically a summary of what I just posted. If there is a "special" use for this smite option other than the use of deeming something unhelpful, what is stopping that "special" reason from being exploited? I find your argument invalid because of the lack of evidence following your claim and the lack of explanation as to why it is "out of my grasp".

bren4q

Surplus to requirements

jwirth

Krawkyz

Quote from: Jaysers on October 26, 2012, 01:49:58 AM
How was that statement wrong? What you said is basically a summary of what I just posted. If there is a "special" use for this smite option other than the use of deeming something unhelpful, what is stopping that "special" reason from being exploited? I find your argument invalid because of the lack of evidence following your claim and the lack of explanation as to why it is "out of my grasp".
Skitty.

Kenyor

This thread after half-way through page 2:

EliteBuilder
I'm a picker, I'm a grinner, I'm a lover and I'm a sinner

Mister_Survival

hey at least i know what RICOCHETINGit is

TO BOUNCE OFF WALLS. EXP. THE BULLET RICOCHETED THE WALL AND HIT KRAW IN THE FACE!
I know i am young, but i might as well have fun with it.

Jaysers

Daang.. the argument was getting fun too :(
Well Kraw looks like we have to find another topic to disagree with :P

Krawkyz

Darn, that was fun too. Why you guys gotta stop a good show?

Quote from: Mister_Survival on October 26, 2012, 05:44:40 PM
hey at least i know what RICOCHETINGit is

TO BOUNCE OFF WALLS. EXP. THE BULLET RICOCHETED THE WALL AND HIT KRAW IN THE FACE!
*tempban*

Ricocheting is "to shoot or hit and rebound one or more times off a surface"
Second:
Hey, at least I know what ricocheting is:**********

To bounce off surfaces. Example: The bullet ricocheted off of the wall and hit Kraw in the face.********

Mister_Survival

hey not my fault my brain hates you
I know i am young, but i might as well have fun with it.