Potatoes and Carrots?

Started by BananaSquats, November 24, 2012, 03:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BananaSquats

I know this is a bit of a pointless post, but do you think that we should start distributing carrots and potatoes around the survival server? Without the carrots and potatoes, nobody can make the new potions, or ride and breed pigs.....  ._.

winner321

We can still breed pigs. Nice idea Banana. Maybe like  have like ration stations where there are carrots and potatoes dropped at regular intervals on a specified day?
Thirty-six pages of unread messages.
Two hundred fifty-one unread emails.
Six hundred eighty unread spam emails.
Now what would you do about this?

Juwayyid

Survival server is going to be restarted actually.  So no need to worry!
Though not of this world, The Juwayyid finds human kind to be a tolerable enough species to hang around with.

BananaSquats

pusur44017

well, banana I don't think juw means restarted that way...I don't know if you heard but we are going to transform survival into a PvP server...I think thats what he means.

-pusur

Jahona

Yeah it will have a new map soon to be updated to 1.4
Step into the prehistoric era and come face to face with some of the greatest animals to ever walk the Earth!

BananaSquats

Meh, I still don't really see any downsides... See, you have to look at the glass half full. The only down side I really see is me probably dying all the time..... But that's nothing new.

sifitis

ah, but heres the catch:

If the glass is half full, that indicates that at no point was it more than half full, and most likely was just filled;
if the glass is half empty, then it at least considers the possibility that at some point in that past, it was more than half, allowing for its emptying TO half.  If the glass at some point had more in it, then you proably drank it, which means you get more drink with half empty.

Logics are wonderfuls!

-sif

BananaSquats